OS
    iOS

Is there any tangible benefit to using properly colored shards/runes to power up?

I've watched the cost and it doesn't seem to matter at all there. Using a Magus shard to power up an Gunner character doesn't cost any more gold.

If there's a difference with the amount of experienced gained, it must be minor.

Does it really matter?

If I power up Grim Reaper Eddie - with all Magus talismans at 5 stars, only leveled up using blue runes - and only used magus shards to level up the Eddie, would the final characterbe any different than if I used random shards and runes?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've watched the cost and it doesn't seem to matter at all there. Using a Magus shard to power up an Gunner character doesn't cost any more gold.

If there's a difference with the amount of experienced gained, it must be minor.

Does it really matter?

If I power up Grim Reaper Eddie - with all Magus talismans at 5 stars, only leveled up using blue runes - and only used magus shards to level up the Eddie, would the final characterbe any different than if I used random shards and runes?
    you need more rune if not blue for a blue character but same result at the end
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Does it really matter?

Like blade said....it will cost you more as different colours other than the match colour upgrades your character more slowly so in the end cost more gold. Other than that there is no difference that I know of.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Can confirm absolutely what blade and scott said. Especially in the first days and weeks when I played LotB I used every evo and ep material I had to level chars and talisman cause I mostly laked the right ones. That was a big mistake and total waste cause you need way more than using the equal coloured. So better wait for them. Anyway it’s much easier to get them nowadays than in the old days imo
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Thanks folks. I kind of suspected but wasn't seeing any immediate difference.