Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Shattered Soul Event - Rare Class Soul Fragments from Battles!

The Legacy of the Beast European Tour has been announced! To celebrate, we created an event that gives you a chance to gather some Rare Class Soul Fragments!

From now until November 20th, 4 PM PT, every battle in the cosmos worlds or the Lord of Light have a chance of dropping soul fragments. These fragments can either be Rare Warrior Fragments, Rare Magus Fragments, or Rare Sentinel Fragments. Collect 40 of a given fragment to claim the corresponding Rare Class Soul, which guarantees a 3-5★ character of that class!

Take this opportunity to seek out the Eddies and other amazing Iron Maiden inspired characters you are missing!

OS
    Android
    Awesome news about the Tour. Looking forward to seeing some US dates in 2019.

And, a nice way to celebrate NF. Extra Souls never hurt!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    i will win 3 or 4 3* dupes cool event again for end game players
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Well it is fine with me. No cost other than what I normally do each day. A bit of LOL and a bit of auto farm on AMOLAD and POWERSLAVE.

I have picked up 15 in LOL X so far (all red) and 20 Sentinel in AMOLAD. Just picked up a Magus 5 as well in AMOLAD. Played 32 matches so far as got 18 troopers left to do.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    A nice "good will" gesture from NF. A sincere THANK YOU.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Another "event" where we've got chance to get fragments to make a soul with chance of getting 3-5 stars toon with very tiny chance of summon a wanted toon.
    Why there is no purple or yellow fragmets? IMHO right now the most OP (must have) toons are assassins and gunners.
    And again why drop rate from these souls is so low? Why you can't make these souls 4-5 stars only?

Can you explain your definition of the word EVENT?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Another "event" where we've got chance to get fragments to make a soul with chance of getting 3-5 stars toon with very tiny chance of summon a wanted toon.
    Why there is no purple or yellow fragmets? IMHO right now the most OP (must have) toons are assassins and gunners.
    And again why drop rate from these souls is so low? Why you can't make these souls 4-5 stars only?

Can you explain your definition of the word EVENT?
    you read in my mind +100
    event with 3* must disappear
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I am sorry if I use this thread to do a bug report, but the talisman sell option from the rewards screen doesn't work.
    It's strange that a feature that worked well in the past, is broken after some updates.
    I think some no regression test is needed in the developing process, and some bug fixing too of course ...
    The shop bug that makes players unable to sell some stockpile of items is still here after more than 1 year ...

Anyway,
    thanks for your work

OS
    iOS
    Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)
    Yup. This is possibly the most low maintenance event we've gotten. Where we get fragments doing the same thing we always do. It's not something to drain your resources or waste time, which I like... Granted, I would have liked to have seen normal rare soul fragments or even legendary fragments since they're not a 100% drop chance. But this is still better than nothing, not to mention it lasts for a whole week, so plenty of time to gather a bunch of souls.

Another thing that puts me off a little is, since I wasn't finished with my last magus soul from the missions, it sort of displaces the flow of it, but it's not a big deal anyways.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings