Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Another "event" where we've got chance to get fragments to make a soul with chance of getting 3-5 stars toon with very tiny chance of summon a wanted toon.
    Why there is no purple or yellow fragmets? IMHO right now the most OP (must have) toons are assassins and gunners.
    And again why drop rate from these souls is so low? Why you can't make these souls 4-5 stars only?

Can you explain your definition of the word EVENT?
    you read in my mind +100
    event with 3* must disappear
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I am sorry if I use this thread to do a bug report, but the talisman sell option from the rewards screen doesn't work.
    It's strange that a feature that worked well in the past, is broken after some updates.
    I think some no regression test is needed in the developing process, and some bug fixing too of course ...
    The shop bug that makes players unable to sell some stockpile of items is still here after more than 1 year ...

Anyway,
    thanks for your work

OS
    iOS
    Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)
    Yup. This is possibly the most low maintenance event we've gotten. Where we get fragments doing the same thing we always do. It's not something to drain your resources or waste time, which I like... Granted, I would have liked to have seen normal rare soul fragments or even legendary fragments since they're not a 100% drop chance. But this is still better than nothing, not to mention it lasts for a whole week, so plenty of time to gather a bunch of souls.

Another thing that puts me off a little is, since I wasn't finished with my last magus soul from the missions, it sort of displaces the flow of it, but it's not a big deal anyways.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I agree with you in 100%. You can get easy souls just for farming missions on auto. I see completely no reasons to hate that event.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    This event sucks!!! Oh wait, sorry was on forum auto play. This event rules!

Thanks NF, THIS is the type of events that should be going on while you work out bugs. This is low maintenance, and it's got low possibilities of adding more bugs. More like this and you'll get less complaints... It's perfect for all levels of players, new and end game. Win win.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    This event sucks!!! Oh wait, sorry was on forum auto play. This event rules!

Thanks NF, THIS is the type of events that should be going on while you work out bugs. This is low maintenance, and it's got low possibilities of adding more bugs. More like this and you'll get less complaints... It's perfect for all levels of players, new and end game. Win win.
    Why do not you just stop the game? all the time I see that you are here complaining about this and that, is not it healthier just to leave it? Only my opinion and totally with the best intention.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Why do not you just stop the game? all the time I see that you are here complaining about this and that, is not it healthier just to leave it? Only my opinion and totally with the best intention.
    Please read my entire post. I didn't complain.

I enjoy this game, which is why I complain about it not working properly all the time. All I ask is they fix it. Go read my comment in the thread about the upcoming update.

The ONLY complaint I've had recently is that satellite 15 froze my game several times. As usual, a valid complaint. Freezes are extremely annoying since it takes about 3-5 minutes to reboot the game, and then it happens again a few more times. WASTE OF TIME.

And now, <Sparton mode on>
    Please stick to the subject of the thread. Unrelated posts will be deleted.
    <Sparton mode off>

Now, related to this post: So far, I've gotten one of each soul. \m/
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572