Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    [...]You really can’t say this is only due to my bad luck!

Unfortunately, it's true. I do not have problems with it really, because I get 5 shards every 3 - 4 runs through Powerslave.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    How many daily players have you guys lost recently? NF?
    Usually "event" threads have about 5 pages on day 2. That hasn't been the case in a while now. Just curious...
    Overall the forums have been a lot slower than usual.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    Unfortunately, it's true. I do not have problems with it really, because I get 5 shards every 3 - 4 runs through Powerslave.
    Yeah great, thanks... 😂🤣😂
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I have to laugh seeing some of the complaints about this event. An event that grants you rewards for normal play is cool with me. Drop rates are a little low, but so what. Doubtful I'll get a toon from the souls that is a game changer, but other than the NF flavor-of-the-month toon not many are. Even then, a great toon isn't going to make a tremendous difference for a decent player who already has a good roster.

Last month people complained the events were too stacked and burning up resources. Now complaints about an event that really doesn't take any extra resources. I like it because after making two vortex fills I need a little recharge on gold and shards. Enjoy it, and if all you get is 3* from the souls it's still essence towards a vortex fill.

OS
    iOS
    Absolutely 100% agree with most everything, Askora.

You're playing anyway and you're complaining you get MORE for playing? Really ungrateful and entitled behavior.

I don't think drop rates are bad though considering it's only 40 fragments needed (rather than 100-150).

OS
    Android
    Do the drop rates change depending where you farm?

When I run powerslave I noticed a drop every 5 runs or so. But if I run a lol x dungeon I swear there is a drop every other run.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Do the drop rates change depending where you farm?

When I run powerslave I noticed a drop every 5 runs or so. But if I run a lol x dungeon I swear there is a drop every other run.
    I've been doing powerslave also, it's decent. I only did 3 runs of LOL last night and didn't get any drops so I went back to powerslave. It lasts longer, and I need gold more than anything.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I tend to farm Rapid Fire (Battlefield madness) or Circle of Fire (Underworld madness) and I get fragment drops every 2 or 3 run throughs. The fragments are kind of not my focus though.

I pick these levels because they are fast, only 1 hit needed, 5 SOT, and mindless on autoplay to level up characters (with the xp boost and 1 Eddie it's ~6k experience each run) . I'm really more looking for 3 star evo shards and 2 star evo runes, which aren't dropped often enough - I have a ton of maxed level 3 talismans and no 2 star runes to level them up. Battle field drops more of these evo items in my experience. Powerslave is good but just doesn't drop the things I need.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-15-2017 at 07:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been getting really good drop on LoL, but not so much on the regular campaign.

I need to farm LoL anyway for Evo and power-up shards, so works out niclely. I must have received 5 souls already...2 Warriors, 2 Magus, 1 Sentinel.

OS
    Android
    I'm actually really impressed with the drop rates. I've never had this many fragment drops on any event. And usually you need a lot more. Of course, these souls never give anything good though. But I'll happily use all these 3*s for sacrifices.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572