Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well, one Sentinel soul gave me a Green Harpy, which I used to want until they nerfed her, but oh well, I’ll gladly accept her.

OS
    Android
    only useless 3* no change for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I got some decent sacrifice fodder. Nothing I wanted at all but I did get 4 4 stars and a 5 star - the rest was all the usual stuff. Not a bad event at all but as usual my luck is not up to much on these events, never has been, never will be.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I got some decent sacrifice fodder. Nothing I wanted at all but I did get 4 4 stars and a 5 star - the rest was all the usual stuff. Not a bad event at all but as usual my luck is not up to much on these events, never has been, never will be.
    4 4 stars and a 5 star from shit rare souls in that event?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    4 4* and a 5* from rare souls and you don’t call this luck??? Man, I don’t wanna know how much luck you have normally!! I think you know the drop rates from those rare souls?! :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Sorry that included a vortex fill that I was able to do using collected souls!! See what I mean about luck!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Sorry that included a vortex fill that I was able to do using collected souls!! See what I mean about luck!
    Lol that makes more sense. I was gonna say i've only ever got 4*s (Only a few) and 3*s from colored rare souls. (Maybe I got a 5* over a year ago, don't remember for sure)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Banned
    I think they forgot something in the event description: reduced chances to get a 4* or 5* character

OS
    iOS
    I would agree with that.. Lots of fragments and lots of souls.. but never any 4 star let alone 5 star toons.

But to me it's always been a bit shady to have 3 star toons available in regular souls AND rare souls. Seems to me the forthright thing would be to have "souls" drop 1 and 2 star and the occasional 3 star... then have "rare souls" drop 4 star and the occasional 5 star. But I guess that's where they get the thinking behind "Legendary Souls"... All I know is the "rare" souls sure don't seem to rare on my end.

Now if I could only pull an Axis or Allied soldier... oh.. wait....
    Last edited by Yup; 11-17-2017 at 01:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    I had a big hoard of rare souls which I recently dropped in the previous Alchemist event. I cant remember exactly how many it was, 70-80 maybe? Out of those I got a quite a 4* toons, mostly dupes like Sentinel Pyro Soliders/Golden Sons, Magus Valkyries, etc. I did get a new Assassin Trickster and Sentinel Valkyrie as well. But the best pulls were Samurai Eddie and a dupe Prisoner. Getting two 5* even if one is a dupe is lucky in my book. Only other time Ive gotten 5* from rare souls (Cyborg and Mystic Eddies) was during the anniversary event.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.