Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    I posted this in the Dark Ritual Event thread, but it is relevant here as well . . .

The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I posted this in the Dark Ritual Event thread, but it is relevant here as well . . .

The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.
    you have a bugged account? because absolutly nothing for me ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry but uhmmmm. since the fragment drop event started...... farming all my SOT every day, even refilling once a day or more.... I've seen the 4 star Assassin Mayan Priestess twice (dup) and the 4 Star Magus Chopper once (dup)... everything else has been 3 star crap toons. Heck.. I've even stared leveling up Dice because I have no other toons to level up.

I'm seeing pretty much zero rewards from this event. But.... the fragments are free and gathered from doing whatever I'd be doing anyway. So it's not like I'm expelling any extra time and energy or ironite to get them. I do find it exceptionally odd that some players are getting a decent return while I am seeing really nothing at all.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-20-2017 at 04:58 PM.