Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I’ve had it lock up a few times. It did drop a skill shard this morning. That’s the 2nd one for me.

I do wish we could sell the talisman from the reward screen.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Uninstall and reinstall. Cleared up 95% of the freezes I was experiencing. Especially those related to pop up alerts in the game - S15, Daily award, trooper alert., sacrifice rewards, etc. Thus far this month, the only freezes I've seen is an occasional arena freeze. But then, I avoid the freeze/golden son thing if possible too.
    Yup

I did that so many times before, so I actually lost counting... Now - I just DON'T GIVE A F*CK... I am just literally tired... Simply want to enjoy using something, not wondering almost all the time, what to do to make things better... Will another reinstal help this time or not? Usually helps for short period of time, but it doesn't change the fact that the app is bad optimized and spiked with all kind errors with causing freezes, lags, crashes, sudden close & restart in least expected moment etc. All this just RUINS my fun of use and play this game constantly EVERYDAY... I don't like it... And when I don't like something I try to avoid it as much as I can, or kept to a minimum the time I am using it...

It doesn't look professional while users know BETTER what to do, to make some thing working well and so faster, and manufacturers, owners etc. don't give a s*it to fix the problems... It's like you've been producing and selling cars for example - then bunch of customers knock on your door with complaints... And you've been saying: ''You've bought our cars - that's fantastic! Seem to not drive properly? Here's what you need to try: disassemble the engine and put it back in one piece again... It will help you greatly ''

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    This is crazy. I just got two more skill shards from skull quests! 4 today now!!! Unheard of!!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Awesome man, happy for ya!

I got two SS back to back today in the Evo Material Quests, so extremely surprised...have never received 2 SS in the same day, much less back to back.

Thank you NF!!!

OS
    Android
    i m always at 0 since i returned to ios because of wtf bugs on Galaxy S7
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    for a hot minute it was giving out skill shards and souls. but now just coins and runes lol

OS
    iOS
    Yay one soul and 2000 gold lol
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

...i've gotten 2 skills shards so far from it

OS
    Android
    Good mornin' gals & guys

Well... I have to admit that I was about thinkin' the same... Where are those skillshards the peps seem to get? I haven't got any... Shall I call for Space Repairs that my Satelite seems to be broken? Yet, one day ago - here it is! So... Everything's cool, apart of the fact that I CAN'T sell those unwanted talismans right off the screen menu, like it is happening while getting them at the stages... Very annoying and not friendly at all sollution...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy