Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP Errors

OS
    iOS

PvP Errors

Getting a lot of APMAO errors, but this extends beyond just that.

Going against Dmoney (forum member?), I got the error trying to enter the battle. I let the game sit there and kept trying to enter the battle because I couldn’t exit out.

Finally I got the game to load the battle. I though cool I won’t have to force close the gamea and take a loss. I win the battle but notice the 4 SoW I had going in are all gone. My SoW is now at 0.

What I’m now wondering is if the game gave me a loss each time I tried to re-enter the battle? I don’t quite recall my rank at the time to get an idea. Don’t pay too close attention to that until it matters.

I did send in a ticket on it.

Anyone have this happen to them?

Dmoney could verify, but I don’t think he is a forum member.

OS
    iOS
    Strange, haven’t had that happen before.

DMoney is a forum member, but I haven’t seen him in the forum for a few days...he is my Trooper as well.

Must be busy trying for Eternal and keeping Kamuz at bay. This is going to be a fun PvP battle to watch...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Strange, haven’t had that happen before.

DMoney is a forum member, but I haven’t seen him in the forum for a few days...he is my Trooper as well.

Must be busy trying for Eternal and keeping Kamuz at bay. This is going to be a fun PvP battle to watch...
    I did search for him but came up empty. I’ll try again. He has a good team. Thanks

OS
    Android
    T-man I think I know your issue did you just collect your daily reward of 3 SOW? I been having similar issues with mine. If you try to use your free SOW it gets errors and then the rewards vanish. Have had same thing happen with SOT rewards. I figure see if this upcoming update fixes it or I will send a ticket in.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    T-man I think I know your issue did you just collect your daily reward of 3 SOW? I been having similar issues with mine. If you try to use your free SOW it gets errors and then the rewards vanish. Have had same thing happen with SOT rewards. I figure see if this upcoming update fixes it or I will send a ticket in.
    Yes, That is exactly what happened. Now that you mention it, I believe it happened with SoT for me as well. Hope they fix it ASAP. I wonder if there is a work around, like collecting the rewards, then immediately restarting the game?

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Not sure if its fixed because Sparton said it wouldn't be until the next update. But I didn't manually accept my daily rewards instead i waited until the automatic collection at the daily reset and it seemed to work.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Not sure if its fixed because Sparton said it wouldn't be until the next update. But I didn't manually accept my daily rewards instead i waited until the automatic collection at the daily reset and it seemed to work.
    So many lil annoying bugs like this. Sigh. Hope they fix it ASAP.

I have since grabbed the rewards and then restarted the game. Annoying, but so far so good.

OS
    iOS
    Restarting the game is no longer working, but JJJ your method of not claiming them works. Thanks!

OS
    Android

self destruct

a number of times an opponent has been attaching own team when counterstrike is triggered and I dont mind one bit-best bug ever

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Restarting the game is no longer working, but JJJ your method of not claiming them works. Thanks!
    not for me on android if i wait reset no reward too since many days now
    I play all troopers all days.