Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Pulled Samurai Ed from Rare Soul after a Warrior Harpy from the "free" soul. I've had great pulls the last few weeks, guess my "luck" is coming around...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Pulled Samurai Ed from Rare Soul after a Warrior Harpy from the "free" soul. I've had great pulls the last few weeks, guess my "luck" is coming around...
    Lucky!! I still don't have any red eddies other than holy smokes and RTTH.... I'm hoping i'll actually get trooper eddie (hopefully he comes out today) but I highly doubt I will... At least it will give me something to work hard for. 17 skill shards saved for him...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    If Cyborg Monday is anything relative to what I hope it is, I want to gather at least 3 or 4 Cyborg Eddie's and make a double Ultimate Sacrifice. My plan is to get enough 5 star Eddie's to make that 100k sacrifice and see if it's double rewards too. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to go that high but I'm always about breaking barriers. Besides, I'm close to maxing out my vortex meter and since 100k essence guarantees a full cycle, I can do that sacrifice and then top it off and basically have 2 ring fills at once.

In regards to this event, it's really tempting to make alot more big sacrifices but I would still probably regret it later.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    If Cyborg Monday is anything relative to what I hope it is, I want to gather at least 3 or 4 Cyborg Eddie's and make a double Ultimate Sacrifice. My plan is to get enough 5 star Eddie's to make that 100k sacrifice and see if it's double rewards too. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to go that high but I'm always about breaking barriers. Besides, I'm close to maxing out my vortex meter and since 100k essence guarantees a full cycle, I can do that sacrifice and then top it off and basically have 2 ring fills at once.

In regards to this event, it's really tempting to make alot more big sacrifices but I would still probably regret it later.
    I would really like my first cyborg (Or any other freaking G/A Eddie for that matter...!) let alone 3 or 4 more!!! :O
    I'd be lucky to get a 2nd tailgunner :'(
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I would really like my first cyborg (Or any other freaking G/A Eddie for that matter...!) let alone 3 or 4 more!!! :O
    I'd be lucky to get a 2nd tailgunner :'(
    I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if this ends up being a repeat of last months Hallowed event. I can see them wanting to make it difficult to grind, so maybe it could be like, grind 200 or so fragments in BNW for a Cyborg Soul that guarantees him. Since they're nerfing the dungeon in the next update, it would be easier and faster to grind the higher levels, my only complaint would be if the drops are like, 5 after every dozen fights. Since it only lasts for one day, hopefully it will be a good day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if this ends up being a repeat of last months Hallowed event. I can see them wanting to make it difficult to grind, so maybe it could be like, grind 200 or so fragments in BNW for a Cyborg Soul that guarantees him. Since they're nerfing the dungeon in the next update, it would be easier and faster to grind the higher levels, my only complaint would be if the drops are like, 5 after every dozen fights. Since it only lasts for one day, hopefully it will be a good day.
    I just hope its possible for people like me, who can't play literally all day. No ironite for refills either.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 11-19-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    So far the event has been great for me. I managed to re pull all the toons that I sacrificed in a moment of depression two weeks ago except for MCR and Nomad but it feels good to have my bats again and CG and WUR and Red Troll and Red Mayan and... who’s next ;-)
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 11-20-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    thus far here... all 3 star at best.....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    So far the event hasn’t been great for me. I managed to re pull all the toons that I sacrificed in a moment of depression two weeks ago except for MCR and Nomad but it feels good to have my bats again and CG and WUR and Red Troll and Red Mayan and... who’s next ;-)
    You sacrificed a non dupe Nomad??? That's crazy. I've been wanting that guy since I first seen him :'(
    At least i have 6 troopers who have him as champ lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I'd only sacrifice a non dupe if it's a 4* and it's someone I'll never need. I sac'd an Alliance General months ago regrettably and I only just recently got him back. You never know when you'll get someone back so it's good to think into the future when tossing important toons.