Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    ....seemingly reducing the drop rate of the rare fragments... but okay.

The free souls is nice... nice sacrificial meat basically I'm trying to change my paradigm and EXPECT 3 star characters because really, that's what all this amounts to 95% of the time. It's like a high school girlfriends.... always promising, but then stopping after the bra comes off.

OS
    Android
    Yes, pretty good rate of 4* mainly, besides all the souls i haven't claim during this fragment event I filled a vortex i got 1 legendary soul 20x alchemist fragments, x10 rare G/A souls and 4x skill fragments

Some Red eyes where I got was a green valkyrie, warrior trickster, assassin pyro soldier, chopper and many lord and newborn of light, and also a corrupt ox ocultist, a guy from a recent event

I don't want to be a party popper but with all this new characters from this last semester, the percentage to get the "classics" characters its becoming harder, I still can't get the Corrupt General, the prisoner or the pharaoh dog king, those were my desired character when i was starting on the game

Chopper, hell raiser, valkyries, corrupt rescuers, some of them have cool features, some of them just look like a different colour, and sometime feel it like far from the iron Maiden topic
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    iOS
    This event is shit,i used 14 rare souls and guess what?All 3 star character,it's time to stop using sacrifice...

OS
    iOS
    After weeks of nothing new, I managed to pull a bunch of missing pieces last night. I’d already been saving for a tier VI sacrifice. One tier VI led to 4-5 more. I didn’t keep track of numbers, but I was sacrificing and dropping souls for about 30 minutes. I’m gonna try to get another VI before this is over. It worked out well for me.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    This is why the double % events are so good. Just one good level 6 sacrifice can keep you going and going you don't realize how much gold you go through using rare souls until one of these events comes up. I swear i have zapped through 3-4 million and still have lots of souls left and a lot of potential sacrifices to do. Going to need to do a lot of grinding the next couple days to rack up the gold and level up a lot of these characters to get the max sacrifice I can.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Dropped 35 (various) souls into the BoS. Didn’t get anything new, but came out with 9- 4*. The remaining 26 were all 3*. That’s about a 1 in 4 chance (for a 4* character at least).

OS
    iOS
    What is the best way to farm for gold guys ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnity View Post
    What is the best way to farm for gold guys ?
    Playing AMOLAD. we discuss this during the Hearts, skulls and gold

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...SIVE-Character!

user ubajoa, made an exhaustive research aboutx look in the final page
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    iOS
    Wow thank you so much paquito, this event literally drained my gold to 0

OS
    Android
    Looks like I'm the only one not happy with this event. In 30+ rare souls, not a single flashing eyes.
    If this is double drop rate, I don't want it. 😫