OS
    Android

The witch doctor

Finally pulled this guy, my question now is how to build him and a team around him?

Anyone is playing with him?
    Cheers

OS
    Android
    No ones playing this guy?

I raised him to 100 without XP shards so I've played a fair amount with him (at least in the campaign worlds). He does true damage so I have a purple and a green set on him. Basic attack does ok damage on its own but has potential to be great if you pair him with some toons that put negative effects on enemies. Power move is also decent and grants an extra turn so if you have the power you can attack twice per round. Passive can be useful as well in the right situation. Overall a good character, have not tried him in PvP though.

OS
    Android
    I pulled this guy almost immediately when he became available, he's on my PVP rotation ever since.
    He's no typical sentinel, he's a killer, especially if you can pair him with someone who loads the enemy with negative effects.
    I use him in tandem with Beelze, each burn on the victim adds abother 2k of true damage to the Witch Docter's basic attack.
    As for Talismans, mine has two green, 4 purple. No real point in making him the foundation of your team by giving him large health, since he cannot heal and is a little lost on his own.
    But for punching out toons one after the other, this guy is great.
    The secondary is nice, the 3-round doom comes into play for protracted battles.