OS
    iOS

Any new Eternity Toons in the plans?

I seem to recall a post by the devs from some time back stating something to the effect of - you may want to hang on to your Eternity Soul frags. As if to say new Eternity toons were coming. I’m wondering if this is still the case?

I have all 4 toons, so if nothing new there is on the horizon, I would cash mine in for pit fodder before the Dark Ritual event ends.

Any news on this?
    Last edited by T-Man; 11-21-2017 at 04:00 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Hey T-Man, the video that JJJ posted in the previous thread refers to some kind of Coins that you will get when dropping the souls in the pit. When you gather enough coins, you can then buy the soul that you want.
    It mentions Eternity as well as Trooper souls. I wish I had known about it a few days ago...I burnt my 5th Eternity soul for a dupe Wrath. Didn’t care much, since like you, I already have all 4 Eternity toons, but would have been nice to have waited for those coins.

OS
    Android
    I would be fine with seeing more Eternals but I don't know who else could show up. I've seen characters in artwork that seem more like storyline characters like that red devil lady for example.
    It's possible that they could have meant it in this fashion with the whole "Frontier Coins" or something. Hopefully they expand more on that feature outside of the troopers and Eternals but I'm still extremely looking forward to it.

I'm still missing Wrath, and I'm close to my next Eternity Soul. And with all those one time fragment purchases added together, we could get another Trooper Soul in addition to the 20k soul... Assuming we still need 200 fragments anyways.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    The promo video about trooper souls mentions more new characters in coming months. It may not be new eternals but I'm still hoping Horus joins the club.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Happy to see the update is happening several hours before the reset. The new coins look like a very cool thing. Going to hang on to them for the moment.

OS
    Android
    The Play Store update is here, so should be finished any time.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings