OS
    Android

Special Troopers???

Hey guys, I updated my game when i came home and started playing and then I realised that i had 3 extra troopers, 1 navigator, 1 GRE and 1 RTHE with yellow name and when i click on them at troopers section it says "This special trooper does not count towards tour normal list for max troopers, but you can still be used once a day to earn trooper badges" and i want to know if this happens to everybody else or just players with 50 troopers? or they are for other kind of players? like players who play a lot?

OS
    iOS
    From their Facebook page.

These are 3 new Troopers that have been added to everyone's Trooper lists. These new additions do not count towards your Trooper limit, but can be used like any other Trooper to get an additional 25 Trooper Badges whenever they’re used!

They are:
    Captain: Navigator Eddie champion
    Deathcleft: Grim Reaper Eddie champion
    Tomahawk: Run to the Hills Eddie champion
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions