Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I was just being a smart ass. I doubt NF gives away birthday presents, especially since nowhere was I ever asked for my birthday

If devs see this... well... Mine is tomorrow if they want to implement some sort of program

And I remember Blade's because he mentioned it was the 18th a day or two ago when the topic came up, and it's close to mine.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-13-2018 at 11:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ok because when I filled in all the various fields for my forums profile I had the option a.to put in my dob, b.to make it public.
    I thought perhaps they might actually do something that nice, they do at Christmas time....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    That reminds me I have been trying to come up with the best team to autofarm number of the beast with the resources I have.
    Usually my eddie of choice anywhere else is Pharoah Eddie, but in notb he is useless.
    I played with a few I only have half a dozen or so fully skill sharded eddies(I tend to put all my shards in allies)
    So I have used gunner and warrior Liliths as you recommended, I'm toying with VHE at the moment but need to make him a little more robust( great attack but dies if the opposition sneezes).
    The other question I had for you is, do you ever take into consideration the position beside Eddie you place the said allies?

It's not always the case but generally speaking AI seems to start from the left and work towards the right, this could be an advantage from my way of thinking...

OS
    iOS
    Oh absolutely. For example Gunner Lilith will remove buffs and increase damage on enemies. So her hitting before other characters is preferable. If she removes immunity, you can neg buff the enemy.

Or.. as you've pointed out, with fairly equally scored allies, the AI defense team in PvP will generally attack the toon to the left of the Eddie. So that position should be stronger. But there are variances I don't completely know. For example, some gunner characters seem to take priority over the left most character much of the time. I use G Lilith in the right most position.. she generally gets hit first after Eddie in PvP. If you run defensive tests with a team, you can start to gage which toon is going to get hit the most.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah I have seen that happen, If you use all one colour I.e Sentinel characters for example S Lilith always gets targeted first by AI in my experience. I thought that AI looks for the most vulnerable character and targets them first as a rule...
    But not always..

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Yup, what talisman sets are you running on your liliths?

OS
    iOS
    Nothing very special... I make sure a set of Life talismans are on the Gunner Lilith so she grants immunity via her passive, that's really the only thing I set up for this. And it's generally gone after the Beast turns to Sentinel.

Warrior Lilith is running Necropolis and.. just other general stuff.

Lately I've been running it with the G CotD with Primordial talismans or the Goddess Asset to level her up.... rather than the Gunner Lilith. About the same results.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-21-2018 at 03:08 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I have tried a few combinations as well on this but never with 100% success - even with a couple of sets of Primordial it isn't loss proof over a lot fo runs. Trooper Eddie can work quite well but Alexander does seem to be the one to use, if you have him of course - 99% don't.

Sometimes I do NOTB and changes around my team is I can watch what is going on but most of the time it is back to Powerslave for the easy option...and the one that I think is overall the best for most stuff you might want all in one place.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I have tried a few combinations as well on this but never with 100% success - even with a couple of sets of Primordial it isn't loss proof over a lot fo runs. Trooper Eddie can work quite well but Alexander does seem to be the one to use, if you have him of course - 99% don't.

Sometimes I do NOTB and changes around my team is I can watch what is going on but most of the time it is back to Powerslave for the easy option...and the one that I think is overall the best for most stuff you might want all in one place.
    Prisoner (Primordial), Gunner CotD (Primordial), Clansman (Angel) and a ton of relics on HP is 100%
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Prisoner (Primordial), Gunner CotD (Primordial), Clansman (Angel) and a ton of relics on HP is 100%
    I will give that a go. I have all three of those but not sure I used this combination!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496