OS
    iOS

Sometimes Luck comes with Risk

I was a bit risky today. I was near a vortex fil and thought : what the hell, gonna sacrifice my one week old VHE (no skill shards but fully maxed) and the, momentarily useless, WUR (not sharded, put to 5* but not maxed)
    which gave me tier 5 and Vortex fill.
    Got 8 Skill Shards in total, 4 Rare Souls, 5 rare G/A souls and one Legendary.
    Summoned them and BOOOMMMM : VHE returns to me along with Hallowed Eddie, Warrior Currupt Rescuer and Assassin NBoL - wow. Now I am flashed.
    First time I came out better than I went in-Yessss.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    I was a bit risky today. I was near a vortex fil and thought : what the hell, gonna sacrifice my one week old VHE (no skill shards but fully maxed) and the, momentarily useless, WUR (not sharded, put to 5* but not maxed)
    which gave me tier 5 and Vortex fill.
    Got 8 Skill Shards in total, 4 Rare Souls, 5 rare G/A souls and one Legendary.
    Summoned them and BOOOMMMM : VHE returns to me along with Hallowed Eddie, Warrior Currupt Rescuer and Assassin NBoL - wow. Now I am flashed.
    First time I came out better than I went in-Yessss.
    Congrats on those great pulls and big respect for throwing in VHE. For this the chars are well deserved man. Think I would never have done that. Waiting for VHE since the release of LotB...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Congrats on those great pulls and big respect for throwing in VHE. For this the chars are well deserved man. Think I would never have done that. Waiting for VHE since the release of LotB...
    So I better not tell that I sacced one about 2 months ago and got Sh*t out of it.... I tend to stupid things concerning the game at times, ahem
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    It definitely pays to be very, very patient and to have a long-term mindset with respect to spending and sacrificing in this game.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Congrats on the close call. I've been saving dupes for a few months now waiting on a big sacrifice. I have 3 Eddie dupes being Shaman Viking and Vampire Hunter. I WAS hoping to get another Cyborg Eddie yesterday but NF was like "lolz nope". I'd never sacrifice the originals though. Last time I did that I lost Samurai, Visions and Aces High to 1 legendary soul. Haven't seen them since and that was many months ago.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings