OS
    Android

Talisman sets for VHE

I am a relatively new player and am currently working on sharding my VHE. What are the best talismans to use with him? At the moment I have 3 purple void talismans, 2 red guardian and 1 green health on him
    Last edited by Deano82; 11-29-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Adding information

OS
    iOS
    Almost everybody is using a set of Immortal on him.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android

ultimate eddie

Immortal set for purple slots and invisible bulwark to add magic for other 3. He needs to rebirth in arena if you dont go first and they clobber hit points. If you go first then hopefully vanish to avoid loss. The extra magic from invisible tals helps better than attack will or strength onslaught tals because I use the Claim multi enemy damaging basic skill most due to party healing. Also have Predator tals on party members to double magic damage making this the most used basic skill. Yellow tals gain Fury fast and with Vampire Fury skill reviving all aand granting double damage to team you want everyone to be boosting Fury at fastest rate. I have tried so many combos since I have had Vampire since early on in game. Many hi level troopers outfit him with guard tals for open slots to boost hit points. The expensive Fate purple tals are cool but really the only benefit over having the immortal is having a chance at doubling all attributes with Ascension.
    You have found the best one to power up, mine was early in game before completing all story worlds and getting Grim and then more recently Aces. These are the only other two Eddies I have maxed, so many shards to power up an Eddie it must be worth the investment. Hi level arena teams are dominated by Vampire for a reason, he is the ultimate Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Excellent thank you!
    I dont yet have any immortal tals or invisible bulwark. Where is the best place to get these from?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Excellent thank you!
    I dont yet have any immortal tals or invisible bulwark. Where is the best place to get these from?
    You can obtain immortal talisman in garden of dismay X, after completing it for the first time (beware, it may be challenging). Invisibility talismans are more or less common in Skull Quests Talisman Cache/Hoard.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Thanks very much 👍