Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Sorry to see you go, The Alchemist...your posts have always been fun and insightful. Just reading your original post above and very creative usage of Maiden titles made me smile a lot.

You will be missed indeed!

@MrFreese, you are not crazy/silly...I feel the same way that if I don’t play my Troopers, then I am letting them down. I agree wholeheartedly with you...wish there was an easier way to play Troopers and get some XP and Rune shards.

Cheers Alchemist...best of luck in real life!

OS
    Android
    Another great Trooper leaves the building. Sorry to see you go.

The game does take up a lot of time to grind and if I couldn't just push the buttons during telcos I wouldn't know when I could find the time. It's hard to believe but there are actually Metal Heads out there with jobs!

So take care Alchemist
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    This makes 3 great troopers I’m losing this past week.
    Seriously I get it. I’m a causal mobile player as well. Just something to pass the time. Being a Maiden fan since the debut record peaked my interest to try this one, and eventually it hooked me.

The events are really the only thing keeping me going right now. The new toons don't appear to be anything that special, and the Arena meta is a mess. Hope it gets better. Best to you. Thanks for the badges.

OS
    Android
    Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words. As some of you would have noticed since the first post I am still playing quite regularly (addiction is hard to break lol) but I am not putting pressure on myself to send badges to troopers every day which is quite liberating in itself. Thanks to most of you for sticking with me up to this point I still plan to cut back my playing time further over time so I can do things which are far more important. I'll leave it up to you if you want to keep me on board and if you do just send me badges whenever. I am happy to get whatever I can and I will continue to do the same for now.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Going casual isn’t all that bad. You will loose some troopers but in the end the game is a lot more enjoyable when you play it when you want to. I’ll keep you on cuz badges are worthless to me but defiantly don’t feel you need to play my trooper. Ether way best of luck too you brother.

OS
    Android
    First of all, I will say this, I don't know you, but I do know your posts and all the help you always try to give to any blood brothers out there...

I am not sad to see you take a break/slow down, and the title on your post says... "Running Free" that for me is the part where it makes this post not as sad as some may say... you are indeed setting yourself free, and you will play the game whenever you like, the way you like, and on your time.

I am not a new player, I am not as hardcore as others, and I am with a new account still having some fun time. (Cause I also play free like you will do from now on.)

I do get mad with events such as the one we are having now, The Three Kings, I dislike any gamble (call what you like, it IS gamble) type of event. And hey NF I get it, the game have souls as far as I can remember, but why put this Xmas chars behind souls ONLY? Ironite sink I guess.

Why I said the above you all may ask? What does this have to do with The Alchemist taking a break?

Well the answer is simple, this type of things among others (aka 53 Troppers/day) make the game burnout fast for people who have other stuff to do, The only thing that makes me play this game everyday is the auto-play feature. So I can afk play.

Back to the topic...

You will return, I don't have you on my Trooper list, but if you allow me I will gladly and proudly make a room for such a Trooper as you.

This game is still fun in so many ways, I just hope that the devs realize that the fun-factor is, as of the current state of the game, getting owned by the time-sinking style of gameplay the game have now.

Its just like we are some Cultists with the passive "Trying To Have Fun" and the devs are the Prisoners with passive blocks with 100% to proc on every turn.

The Alchemist, I do hope you still come to the forums, I will always read whatever you post.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356