OS
    Android

What Happens if I 'Clear Data'?

Hi all,

My phone is running low on internal storage and LotB is taking up 121 MB for the application itself plus 2.26 GB of 'data'. If I clear the data will it free up much space or will it just be re-downloaded when I next open the game? I'm logged in through Facebook so how easy is it to re-log in to my account upon restarting the game if I do hit 'Clear Data'? I'm very wary of accidentally losing my profile...

Cheers all!

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-29-14-31-38.png
Views: 225
Size:  73.5 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    In my experience doing this, nothing bad happen, just need to log in again i was afraid at first but i log in and i was there again, sometimes may ask to update the version just that

This app it's heavy and erasing the data or desintalling the app helps me, like if I do it on Facebook app, I don't know if someone here have a bad moment doing this?
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Thanks. Tried it and freed up a lot of space - data is now down to only 807 MB. Rebooted and I thought it had lost my progress on the arena event but exited and loaded again and everything seems to be there (which I'm glad about as I'm only 3 wins off the next award).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Best thing to do is uninstall and re install to clear the unused data..
    in my case was at 2.6 gb and after reinstalling is in 800mb ~
    IronSentinel-5126

OS
    Android
    Glad that i saw this thread.
    After reading it, i tried the same and cleared some space in my phone memory.

Now the App already returned to almost 1 GB, but earlier it was more than 2,2.

thanks!