December Events Teaser Discussion

Name:  Pasted image at 2017_11_30 04_11 PM.png
Views: 570
Size:  914.2 KB

December is upon us, Troopers!

Prepare for a very metal Christmas...

OS
    Android
    My god that looks like a lot of events you guys just keep these things coming. Looking forward to see what some of these are going to be like. I think I need to start stocking up on even more resources to prepare for some of these.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    By the looks of it, Edward the Great (who I'm assuming is the "Monarch") will possibly be obtainable by an arena frag event? I'm excited! I'm also hoping that the "Holiday of Life" event is free entry into GoL, like Fear Friday The 13th was w/ GoF back in October. There also seem to be some nice new toons on the way; Valors, the Three Kings, some sort of Raider, and the aforementioned Edward the Great (who I have been eagerly waiting for since he was teased a little while ago). Bring it on!
    Last edited by MisterEly; 12-01-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Just hoping Coal Giver Eddie is obtainable in one of these events. I am thinking we are getting a free day of Garden of life like we did with garden of fear.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Very cool! The Fear Friday event was one of the best events ever. I really hope Holiday of Life is the same type.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I was going to throw out 1000 ironite to open up my last 50ish character slots but I guess I'll hold off on that for another month.. well time to spend the rest of the week trying to guess when the events will start.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    thanks guys really appreciated, just keep em coming
    even not every single event is cool, but the sheer amount of them and the quality of the most is great
    Last edited by slauki; 12-01-2017 at 06:10 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Awesome 🤘🤘 something to look forwatd to over the next few weeks 😀

OS
    iOS
    Looks like it could be an Arena event between Christmas and New Year then? If it is then I am out already. Got family coming to Australia from the UK to visit for a couple of weeks. This is all hypothetical as we don't know for sure but I might get punished and miss out on a new character because I can't give my life to the game over Christmas/New Year.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Great news and very interested to see what we get. I am kind of hoping that this sort of approach to the game is a monthly thing to keep everyone interested as this is certainly a positive way forward for the game and to help keep things moving. Most other games I dip into have this approach as well so glad to see these changes across November and December.

Cheers
    Last edited by scott-5496; 12-01-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496