OS
    Android

PVP annoying bugs

Anyone experienced auto play in pvp even when you havent got it switched on? 3 of my toons took their moves on their own and I only had control over the fourth one! This has happened quite a few times.

Also 3 battles in a row I had a child of the dammed getting extra turns over and over again until he wiped all of my toons out in one turn 😕

OS
    iOS
    Characters can be Taunted by the other team. Taunting forces the character to attack that opponent with the basic skill. Removign your ability to choose how and who the character attacks. Look for the little red fist above the toon.. it's been taunted.

The CotD thing is/. extra turn on kill... so if he kills.. yeah he gets an extra turn. But there's a bug in the game as well. If you have a Void Shield and CotD attacks, it may trigger his extra turn ver and over and over.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-01-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I didnt know what taunted was thanks for clearing that up
    I did have the void shield active so it must have been the reason why he kept attacking

OS
    Android
    Counter/revenge is so damn broken that they hit their own team sometimes now. This is beyond ridiculous. My red buzz just countered my team, healing and dealing damage at the same time since we had lifesteal.

Same fight, opposing alliance general had Invisibility the entire battle... but not really it was a trick. It just showed the logo and he was invisible but it wasn't actually active. lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572