Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh yeah i'm sure you never used the prisoner, ssd, aop, visons, wrath, astra, VHE on defense, as they were broken as fuck. and very likely you never used thorns, cyclones or voids as they reflected much too much damage.... yeah aof is a problem, and yeah we explot it on defense, which is quastionable, but screaming and talking about integrity is prolly thin ice when looking at the arena defense history everybody used during the last year.

but yeah broken toons other use are always far worse than broken toons i use myself on offense or defense....
    Lmao!!! Spoken like a true loser who needs 2 take advantage of bugs. U'd be the worst & about the only one I don't regret tossing. Don't c any of the toons u mentioned being bugged??? Prisoner, not bugged, but now castrated. SSD, refused to even shard him til after he was nerfed, actually was he ever nerfed? Never used him with Mummy that's 4 sure! Have never used AoP, not even sharded. Visions, Wrath & Astra...not bugged??? No VHE. Thorns & voids, used em b4 & still do. Any more incorrect accusations u'd like 2 make dumbass?
    None of them grant an entire team incorrect extra turns! Pretty significant bug I'd say, but u keep defending what a loser u r. And ur a teacher, as I told Nicko, glad ur not teaching my kids! Taking it kinda personal aren't u slauki? Guilty conscience? Nah, u don't have one, obviously! I believe it's u that's screaming, besides, consider it a favour, ur the one who doesn't like non-Eddie troopers, problem solved! Cya, hahaha
    Last edited by Silentknight; 12-04-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers