Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Corrupt Droid

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until to December 14th, 4pm PST, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Droid Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Magus Corrupt Droid!

The Magus Corrupt Droid joins its fellow allies from the Brave New World as a new 4* Magus in Legacy of the Beast. It is a magic attacker which has a basic attack with a chance to Revive, will automatically gain Endure when its HP drops to 1 and can heal all allies while also guaranteeing Invincibility for healed allies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Droid Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Corrupt Droid:

• Get a FREE 10 Droid Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Corrupt Droid!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Corrupt Droid, including the Shell Talismans and NEW Angel Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Droid Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit it, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Magus Corrupt Droid debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Corrupt Droid’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Suspend (Passive)
    Gains Endure for 2 turns when HP drops to 1.

Recall (Basic)
    Deals magic damage to a single target.
    25% Chance to Revive a random ally.
    LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 10/15/20%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +15%

Upgrade (Power)
    Heal all allies.
    Grants Invincibility to all allies for 1 turn.
    LV 2/3/4 Healing +10/15/20%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Sentinel / 1 Magus

OS
    iOS
    Wish y'all would boost gold output as well. It would assist in paying for all the rare soul/soul conversions in the BOS.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Interesting character + good old LoL fragment farming with higher rare soul drops included. Seems like a good combo. Nice event!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Looks like a decent character to me. May even be useful in BNW and maybe PVP but we shall see. Nice to see increased chance of rare souls as there is a sacrifice event looming by the looks of it. I am doing LOL in any case for the upgrade runes/shards so all is good with this event! I even dipped into the buying of those new talisman but not used them yet - they were the kind of weak ones though I think they will suit this new droid quite well for increased survivability.

Enjoying the events so far this month and hoping for some nice freebies in the 12 days event too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    big fan of the 3x rare soul drop chance, although they hardly drop despite it... i could bet that they are most likely increased from 1% to 3% but it's a nice extra in addition to the fragments and the regular lol loot.

but please guys remove the 1000 gold drop from lol, it makes me wanna jump out of the window every time they drop :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Played about 20 LOL X so far 135 fragments and 4 rare souls. This is not 3x chances it is 39x :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Played about 20 LOL X so far 135 fragments and 4 rare souls. This is not 3x chances it is 39x :-)
    Lucky you!! I have played about 30 LOL X and got 70 frags and 1 Rare Soul.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

Banned
    3 x 0 = 0

LMAO really has to be 0, countless LoL-runs no rS.

OS
    iOS
    I ran through LOL (W) lvl X- 3 full SOT (240 SOT, 30 runs)... got the 200 fragments... saw ONE rare soul the entire time.. that's 30 runs... 1 rare soul. If the ratio is 1:30.. what was it before 1:90???

(Actually was 32 runs because those last 5 fragments were a stinker).
    Last edited by Yup; 12-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    200fragments,3 rare souls