Thread: PVP fun!

PVP fun!

Wanted to try some new combat builds in PVP yesterday, and oh, what fun!

One loss due to red bat’s passive triggering despite already having lost a teammate - I didn’t target him because I’d already knocked one out, and I foolishly thought that removing the prerequisite of the passive activating would actually prevent it from activating. Lesson learned.

That was followed by match after match of my team endlessly countering each other. Why rely on the enemy to kill you when you can do it yourself?

I can’t wait to see what gamebreaking bugs the next patch introduces!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Wanted to try some new combat builds in PVP yesterday, and oh, what fun!

One loss due to red bat’s passive triggering despite already having lost a teammate - I didn’t target him because I’d already knocked one out, and I foolishly thought that removing the prerequisite of the passive activating would actually prevent it from activating. Lesson learned.

That was followed by match after match of my team endlessly countering each other. Why rely on the enemy to kill you when you can do it yourself?

I can’t wait to see what gamebreaking bugs the next patch introduces!
    Those self counters are extremely annoying. I totally gave up on the arena event because of it. Luckily for me I don't use any counters in garden of fear so I did pretty ok on the valor souls.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I just flat out don’t care about arena anymore I got my defense set up as a single santa Eddie. I’m just getting the frags for an eternal and I may just keep my defense that way. Screw it
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly