Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extra turn errors

Extra turn errors are out of control. Noticed this first time today with characters not normally bugged.

In one battle assassin cotd attacked 6-7 times in a row. Lost, fought again and was repeated. Wasn't triggered by a kill.

Another battle fotd Eddie hit me around 4 times in a row.

Another battle sentinel Mayan hit me at least 8 times in a row, I counted 8, but didn't start at first attack. No red bat presenting any battle

OS
    iOS
    Had a WCoTD hit for 7 times then killed that ally and hit another ally 3 more times before his turn was over. Not sure if he was running Echo set but I managed to survive and permadeath kill him along with his team. It was a ripping victory!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Had a WCoTD hit for 7 times then killed that ally and hit another ally 3 more times before his turn was over. Not sure if he was running Echo set but I managed to survive and permadeath kill him along with his team. It was a ripping victory!
    yes it is completely crazy some times only for defence teams....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I love to know if accuracy up or down effects echo talismans. I think they would but I had a nomad with echos and accuracy down go off on me and get 4 extra turns twice. I mean that’s some seriously bad rolls if possible.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I love to know if accuracy up or down effects echo talismans. I think they would but I had a nomad with echos and accuracy down go off on me and get 4 extra turns twice. I mean that’s some seriously bad rolls if possible.
    I'm pretty sure it's been said by the devs that accuracy up and accuracy down should not affect proc rate of talismans. They should only affect actual character skills.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Did your team have any shields up? Voids or Thorns? There is a bug with WCotD and ACotD where their extra turn will sometimes trigger incorrectly when attacking an enemy with certain types of shields.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

I thought I was nuts when a Nomad went off with 5 turns in a row lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    only for defence teams....

That;s the real bitch about it. Won't EVER happen for the attack team. In fact Echo seems to fire rarely for the attack team. It fires, but seems rare to me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've noticed some weirdness with the Sentinel Soulless Demon and counter talismans. Normally you can't counter counters, but it goes into a strange chain with the green demon where he taunts, gets countered, counters again in a chain without getting a turn.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Counter's always been hinky if you ask me.... If I steal or remove the counter buff... that toon SHOULD NOT then counter, but they always do. I mean.. if a counter buff gets stolen or removed from my characters, they don't counter. It's stuff like this that seems to weight the AI defensive team always more than the attack team.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..