Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, there's also a counter bug with damage over time effects when they proc damage at the end of the turn. Even if the character that applied the damage over time died, it will counter the character nearest the far end. I chuckle when I see characters in PvP that apply burns, since they are going to die quickly from the counters.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Banned
    That is not an error that is part of the NF fraud. I asked so many times now, that they say why the defense got such a strange bonus. Use echos or whatever on your own team, nothing triggers.

It is the same with the odds, NF doesn't give the informations.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Did your team have any shields up? Voids or Thorns? There is a bug with WCotD and ACotD where their extra turn will sometimes trigger incorrectly when attacking an enemy with certain types of shields.
    It is quite possible I had Void and/or Cyclone Shield up during that fight. Interesting to know about that bug.

Thanks for the insight.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That;s the real bitch about it. Won't EVER happen for the attack team. In fact Echo seems to fire rarely for the attack team. It fires, but seems rare to me.
    I run Echo set on my Eddie and it fires quite a bit on Attack side. Sometimes two or three times in a row. Most I have gotten was 4 but that was not during PVP.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I thought the odds for extra turns were suppose to be lowered in the arena, yet I see krampus get 3 extra turns for 4 rounds in a row. Also like to add passive disable does not seem to work against him either.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I run Echo set on my Eddie and it fires quite a bit on Attack side. Sometimes two or three times in a row. Most I have gotten was 4 but that was not during PVP.
    Seems to depend on the toon...

7th Son Eddie's heal+echo seems to fire more often when applied to allies than the crimson dogs "add echo to allies" does. And echo talismans seem to fire at a different rate as well.

Krampus isn't an "echo" though.. it's "extra turn" like the gunner dog. And the extra turn is NOT a passive, it's a skill percentage. That's why it can't be disabled. Krampus' passive is to heal.

All I know is I see defense teams getting a whole bunch of extra turns that I never seem to get when attacking
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That’s what I meant with the disable passive. If I use it he still heals after taking any damage. It’s like the disable passive has no effect in negating the healing. Sorry if my post was confusing.
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    That’s what I meant with the disable passive. If I use it he still heals after taking any damage. It’s like the disable passive has no effect in negating the healing. Sorry if my post was confusing.
    Yeah, the passive disable is screwed up. Think it disables it for what amounts to half a turn. So, you hit him and it's disabled as long as it's still your turn. His turn and it's no longer disabled.

Or, could be it's disabling my GPD's passive even though you're not fighting my team. Had VHE hit my GPD for 55,000 points of damage, no passive disable and VHE didn't have ascension or crit chance. Just imagine the damage he could have done with those things in play.

OS
    Android
    I am with you on GPD. When he is on other team he seems to reduce damage but when he is on my team I swear he doesn’t reduce the damage st all. Have seen disable passive not really do much against other teams GPD either. But it will certainly give Val Valkyrie her distruption shield again and again. Seems when it helps me it doesn’t work and when it provides some sort of benefit to the other team that’s when it does work.
    JJJ-5111