Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    And will the ridiculous offense bonus be reduced to a not so LOLable level???

It is not just me noticing that there is something wrong.

Example:
    Astra on offence can stun ALL toons, my own fully sharded Astra most of the time stuns noone, if then maybe one
    I thought that was just me seeing that. I wondered why my max'ed out Astra hardly every stuns anyone. Might also explain why GRE ALWAYS triggers it's extra turns when the AI is playing in it PvP. Yet my GRE triggers the extra turn once every 5 times.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-14-2017 at 02:53 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Devs - weird bug just popped up in pvp. Was playing when my Astra was killed. Revived her with VHE and none of her attack’s would hit the enemy. Perfect hit it or not every time she attacked it just showed “miss” all over the screen and the enemy took no damage. I revived her twice actually and same thing she could not land a hit.
    They were not invincible and negative effects would still proc (permadeath) but no damage.

Luckily I won the match but it took nearly 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-14-2017 at 05:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, I have several types of items with a 999 stack plus another stack. So, sometimes the rollover seems to work. Maybe it works if I'm at 999 in a stack and a new stack gets created with the drop, but it fails if I'm at <999 in a stack and the drop puts me over 999. That is, maybe the failure occurs due to having to "write" to two different stacks?
    Sparton - I just got my first MACL12 since reset on LoL, after dozens of runs. I checked my shard count and was at 993 3* shards in one stack. My belief is that the run generating the error would have dropped >6 of them. This would support the "write to two different stacks" theory.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well crap. My Tailgunner Eddie disappeared at some point. I know I wouldn't sacrifice a non dupe Eddie. Hopefully I can get him back at some point... I wanted to use him before but now... dang! He could be a beast!

Also, Really excited to see a fix for counter/revenge... By far the worst bug that ever occurred lol
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 12-14-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Sparton - I just got my first MACL12 since reset on LoL, after dozens of runs. I checked my shard count and was at 993 3* shards in one stack. My belief is that the run generating the error would have dropped >6 of them. This would support the "write to two different stacks" theory.
    Was this a battle that concluded at around 10:20 AM (approx 13 minutes before your post)?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Was this a battle that concluded at around 10:20 AM (approx 13 minutes before your post)?
    Yes, that's the one.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sparton, will the Tailgunner Eddie “Roar” Skill change also apply to Soldier Eddie who has the same skill?

OS
    Android
    i'm pretty sure macl12 in LOL is related to shard splitting. as i used my red shards game never crashed again. unfortunatly the next two days gave me clean 999 shards, so there was no shard splitting involved. i really wanted to prove this theory, but the game didn't let me this time. next try on sunday... but in fact the only two lol crashes i had, happend as i had 995 3* red shards. and i played A LOT lol this week (11 droids). so very little doubt in this theory.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    (11 droids)
    Holy crap man. Did you play in your sleep or what?! Lmao
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Yes, that's the one.
    k, Thanks for the confirmation. I'll work with our QA to ensure a bug is entered in our system to track this; your theory may be right, but it's hard to tell from the transaction history I have access to.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Sparton, will the Tailgunner Eddie “Roar” Skill change also apply to Soldier Eddie who has the same skill?
    It will; I'll update our final tuning notes table to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm pretty sure macl12 in LOL is related to shard splitting. as i used my red shards game never crashed again. unfortunatly the next two days gave me clean 999 shards, so there was no shard splitting involved. i really wanted to prove this theory, but the game didn't let me this time. next try on sunday... but in fact the only two lol crashes i had, happend as i had 995 3* red shards. and i played A LOT lol this week (11 droids). so very little doubt in this theory.
    I don't suppose you happen to recall when approximately you tipped over to 999 on a stack, do you? Seeing that in your transaction history may help with eliminating some possibilities for how the bug is occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Devs - weird bug just popped up in pvp. Was playing when my Astra was killed. Revived her with VHE and none of her attack’s would hit the enemy. Perfect hit it or not every time she attacked it just showed “miss” all over the screen and the enemy took no damage. I revived her twice actually and same thing she could not land a hit.
    They were not invincible and negative effects would still proc (permadeath) but no damage.

Luckily I won the match but it took nearly 10 minutes.
    Just to confirm, did that match conclude around the time you posted that?