Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    please check the passive of the crimson dog. he didn't apply the accuracy debuff against a prisoner team, even he had immunity on:

my team:

arillery dog (immunity/energy)
    VHE (immunity/immortality)
    crimson dog (immunity/hunter)
    dog of war (enduring/guardian)

enemy:
    AHE (immunity/shell/strength)
    prisoner (thorn/immunity)
    Astra (guardian immortality)
    SSD (energy/strike)

the debuff should have been active but prisoner most likely blocked it.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Any servers down? Not able to get past loading screen for a few hours. I'm on iOS.

OS
    Android
    I have been playing since daily reset and playing right now with no issues. I am also on IOS.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Hi all again!

I was thinking and have another 2 suggestions for Viking's Call to Arms with the 65% chance.

1 - How about instead of the Normal Immunity we get now, It gives Perfect Immunity for a turn, ONLY if it fails to trigger the extra turn? (This would make the skill valuable even when it don't give the extra turn, making sure you would still have the buffs up for the next turn).
    2 - If the above is not possible, how about when you use it if Viking have no buffs after the skill resolves it triggers the extra turn, or at least apply the buffs its supposed to apply. (Typical scenario is the use when Viking have Block Beneficial Effects debuff up, after CtA resolves he is cleansed but the buffs, MR and Immunity, don't apply).

And since we are on the subject...

If Viking already have Increased MR and Immunity buff up, then MR Charge is used, followed by CtA, it consumes a turn on MR Charge buff, and only refreshes the turns left on Increased MR and Immunity, it doesn't overwrite the old Increased MR buff with the stronger one, I truly hope that this is a bug and not intended, cause if it is, when you use Viking with Allied Bomber Boy on the same team you render MR Charge a useless skill until the initial Increased MR buff from Allied Bomber Boy is removed/expired, and CtA can't be used also until Viking have no MR buffs at all (then MR Charge followed by CtA will apply the stronger Increased MR).

Cheers!!! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 12-10-2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: As usual... typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    The changes to the dragon kings damage/turn limit.....my tired brain is trying to work out if essentially it makes the dragon kings less daunting or more. I'm thinking less daunting but I'm probably wrong....so which one is it?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The changes to the dragon kings damage/turn limit.....my tired brain is trying to work out if essentially it makes the dragon kings less daunting or more. I'm thinking less daunting but I'm probably wrong....so which one is it?
    I was wondering the same
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    It should be less daunting. Before the shields would come back if you did over 33% damage to them. That's why shield would reset 2 times a battle usually. Now with it being changed to 50% should only come back once if you time everything right with the resets, Unless you are as good as Mariner and can one shot the Dragon King.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    aside this i would just like to ask you if you could consider some counter for perfect immunity, which slows down matches a lot. right now only thing we have is an aop to shorten down the duration of buffs. but if chars like death dog would remove all effects (including PI) this would be great. sure it's kind of a contradiction to remove perfect immunity, but i think it's necessary.
    As per the followup discussion, not sure if Perfect Corruption is the right answer, but finding some other counter is definitely something we can consider. I prodded Kaz about it, and he agrees that there's "too many problems" with using Perfect Corruption as the answer, but counters to Perfect Immunity are on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And to Slaukis original point, I liked the Perfect Corruption idea because all of a sudden another Eddie (FOTD) other than the “Big 3” - VHE, Aces High, and Pharaoh - becomes really usable.
    While he may not be often used as an attacker commonly at the top of the PVP leaderboard, he's still commonly used as both an attacker and as a defense team leader pretty commonly throughout PVP, so I'm not sure if this particual Nat 4 Eddie needs a whole lot changed for that specific purpose. Hell, once more counters to Perfect Immunity are around, Fear of the Dark Eddie becomes naturally more appealing anyways (since Immunity hampers him greatly).

please check the passive of the crimson dog. he didn't apply the accuracy debuff against a prisoner team, even he had immunity on:

[deets]

Thanks for the detailed info. I'll pass this along for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    I was thinking and have another 2 suggestions for Viking's Call to Arms with the 65% chance.

1 - How about instead of the Normal Immunity we get now, It gives Perfect Immunity for a turn, ONLY if it fails to trigger the extra turn? (This would make the skill valuable even when it don't give the extra turn, making sure you would still have the buffs up for the next turn).
    2 - If the above is not possible, how about when you use it if Viking have no buffs after the skill resolves it triggers the extra turn, or at least apply the buffs its supposed to apply. (Typical scenario is the use when Viking have Block Beneficial Effects debuff up, after CtA resolves he is cleansed but the buffs, MR and Immunity, don't apply).
    I'm not too sure about having situational stuff on failures to trigger... while an interesting idea, it contributes to making the character more and more complex to understand when there's a lot of edge cases for a character for people to consider when learning about a character (such as when they get them for the first time), and Viking Eddie already has a lot going on.

That said, it's definitely something we'll keep in mind after playtesting him more after this next batch of tuning goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    If Viking already have Increased MR and Immunity buff up, then MR Charge is used, followed by CtA, it consumes a turn on MR Charge buff, and only refreshes the turns left on Increased MR and Immunity, it doesn't overwrite the old Increased MR buff with the stronger one, I truly hope that this is a bug and not intended, [...]
    This, however, is a known bug. It's something we're looking at (and we're also considering things like changing Charge to affect existing stat up buffs as well), but we don't have a timeline for a fix/adjustment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm not too sure about having situational stuff on failures to trigger... while an interesting idea, it contributes to making the character more and more complex to understand when there's a lot of edge cases for a character for people to consider when learning about a character (such as when they get them for the first time), and Viking Eddie already has a lot going on.

That said, it's definitely something we'll keep in mind after playtesting him more after this next batch of tuning goes live.
    Glad I was able to at least contribute in some form, I know I'm not a high-end player like Slauki, JJJ, Askora, and the others, but I try my best in each game I devote my time for.

Second but not least, this game is already really complex after you go the PvP way, each and every Eddie and some other units I have played with demands time to get used to. There is a LOT of combinations and things you can try (I know there will always be a FOTM talisman or party setup). I honestly don't think a change like that would over-complicate Viking. In my opinion every Eddie I managed to get so far, gave me that feeling, Oh, hes easy to play with, but really hard to master with.

I really appreciate your time Sparton. Thanks for all the replies so far, and let's see if the patch it's a Do or Die for my fellow Viking.

Cheers!!! Ed!
    Last edited by Sponholz; 12-11-2017 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Yeah you guessed right... typo...
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

[snip again]

FYI, one of our QA just got back to me after investigating this; it appears there's an issue when:

• Multiple characters have a passive that triggers status effects at the start of battle
    • The above characters are all protected by Immunity Talismans
    • An enemy has the Prisoner

Basically, the key is more than one character on a team doing start-of-battle effects against a Prisoner team. In this case, only one of the characters with the passives will trigger (I presume you saw Repeal function correctly, but not Daze).

Due to where we're at with the next update, it's unlikely it'll be fixed in time for that, but we'll make sure it's in our system to prioritize for a future update.

EDIT: Also, thanks again for the detailed info; our original attempts to reproduce this didn't see the bug due to using less characters on each team, so your full loadout info was key to identifying the way to reproduce the bug.