OS
    iOS

Ragna,Walkyrie hunter-warrior

Found her today,is she good?to use skill shards on her?what talismans to use?please i need advice,thanks

OS
    Android
    For me all overs valkyrie are worth not her
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    She was the Valkyrie that eluded me and only recently got her. I think all of the valkyries have their uses.

I use her any time I see an MCR - and have also used her against Beelze. I have Echo on her and she’s been pretty awesome. The fact that she has a chance to grant counterstrike to her allies with her basic attack - amplified by the Echo talismans because she often attacks more than once - is pretty awesome.

Unlike the “big two” - Edna and Astra - she’s definitely a niche toon - but certainly has her uses.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I just got her a few days ago too. Not really used her yet but like Nicko said she does have a decent skill set for certain situations. Again as Nicko said they all have their use and though I am still waiting on the Gunner one (probably the best one of course) the others have been helpful though only juts got the Assassin one last week too. The Magus one is very useful in BNW due to the big bits and strong power move. I have had Kari the longest and she is used in my auto team for BNW Life and Fear.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I just got her a few days ago too. Not really used her yet but like Nicko said she does have a decent skill set for certain situations. Again as Nicko said they all have their use and though I am still waiting on the Gunner one (probably the best one of course) the others have been helpful though only juts got the Assassin one last week too. The Magus one is very useful in BNW due to the big bits and strong power move. I have had Kari the longest and she is used in my auto team for BNW Life and Fear.
    She seems to be the Valkyrie or the week. Just got her too. Still missing the Gunner (and her PitA perfect immunity) as well.

OS
    iOS
    Ragna's the one Valkyries I've gotten a few times and ultimately sacrificed. I don't need her in PvE.. and for PvP the single target attack, mixed with the ease at which buffs can be removed, makes her kind of pointless to me. The only real plus she has is that counterstrike on allies ability, but it's so easily overcome... it's not that great in my opinion. And the passive of immunity to freeze and burn is outweighed by Eda's perfect immunity passive. I have her currently powered up, but no skill shards applied.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..