Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Though question for everyone. Does anybody else actually want Shardd, XP Runes, Sands of Time/War and stuff like that from Sacrafice? All I want is Souls or Skill Shards. Hit a worthy Sacrafice and it gave me a bunch of 5* XP Runes. Nice but I'd rather just get Souls. Maybe that's just me though.
    In my opinion, I think the rewards are pretty fairly spread, it's just getting to those specific tiers that I don't always like.

I made a point a few months ago about raising the sacrifice value of 3* toons to a high enough amount where, if you could fully level up and evolve 10 3* toons you could at least get a tier 5 or a very high tier 4. Otherwise only 4*s can make the middle tiers and they're really meant for the high tiers.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    In my opinion, I think the rewards are pretty fairly spread, it's just getting to those specific tiers that I don't always like.

I made a point a few months ago about raising the sacrifice value of 3* toons to a high enough amount where, if you could fully level up and evolve 10 3* toons you could at least get a tier 5 or a very high tier 4. Otherwise only 4*s can make the middle tiers and they're really meant for the high tiers.
    I'm not questioning if were fair actually, I do. believe they are. Just wondering if anybody felt the same as me. I know if Sacrafice just gave away only souls, unless the essence to hit a minor Sacrsfice was increaed, it would be raining Rare Souls with how essy it would be to hit Tier 1/2/3.

Like for example the Tier 4 Sacrafice I mentioned earlier. I think it was 7 5* XP Shards I got. If the equivalent for Souls was 1 Rare GA Soul I'd much rather have that.

Curious if anybody went into Sacrafice hopingto get XP Runes and that.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    The only sacrifices I ever make are level 1, 2 and 6. It was said before and I think still rings true a level 6 is so good I don't ever see the point of going for a level 7. Think about the rewards which would you rather have 5 level 6 rewards or 2 level 7. If anyone does the other sacrifices more I love for them to weigh in on this.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The only sacrifices I ever make are level 1, 2 and 6. It was said before and I think still rings true a level 6 is so good I don't ever see the point of going for a level 7. Think about the rewards which would you rather have 5 level 6 rewards or 2 level 7. If anyone does the other sacrifices more I love for them to weigh in on this.
    Yup.. I tend to do 1-2-3-6 if I hit a full 7 its because I somehow got a LOT of 5 star dups quickly. A more recent issue is that lvl 6 sacrifices have been REALLY unlikely to drop skill shards. I've been collecting those more from vortex fills.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Great event - But Why iis it I keep opening 10 common souls at a time but I only get 1 toon? Anyone else having this issue? I’ve probably wasted 70 souls at this point and got nothing for them.

Also is it just me - or do these events not allow rare souls to drop from T1 sacrifices? I always use around ~450 essence for T1’s to get 4 rewards. Ordinarily I get a rare soul about 1 out of 5 T1 sacrifices. In this event I have done probably 50 T1 sacrifices without getting one rare soul. And I also remember during the Hallowed Ed event I did tons of T1 sacrifices and never got a rare soul.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-15-2017 at 04:38 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Why is it I keep opening 10 common souls at a time but I only get 1 toon? Anyone else having this issue? I’ve probably wasted 70 souls at this point and got nothing for them.
    Yes, been trying to solve this along with support for some time. It has something to do with multiple stacks.
    Try using stacks that are lower than 99 first.

Though some times you have to find the stack that these drops pull from.

Example:
    I have several stacks of 99,and one stack of say 20.
    I sacrifice 10 souls from the 20 stack.
    Instead of the Book of Souls drawing from the stack of 20 it drew from one of my other stacks.
    With my next sacrifice/s, I would then use the stack it drew until I deplete that stack.

I’m not 100% positive this works all the time. Only been following this pattern for a week or so, but so far so good.

Hope this helps. Perhaps others will have more to add here. This has been driving me nuts for some time.

OS
    iOS
    After thinking for ages, I would be the only one in the game who doesn‘t have VHE, he dropped twice this morning.😆
    Additionally I had tons of 4* dupes, a Pharao dupe and a long waited for purple spice girl.

Love this event!
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Yes, been trying to solve this along with support for some time. It has something to do with multiple stacks.
    Try using stacks that are lower than 99 first.

Though some times you have to find the stack that these drops pull from.

Example:
    I have several stacks of 99,and one stack of say 20.
    I sacrifice 10 souls from the 20 stack.
    Instead of the Book of Souls drawing from the stack of 20 it drew from one of my other stacks.
    With my next sacrifice/s, I would then use the stack it drew until I deplete that stack.

I’m not 100% positive this works all the time. Only been following this pattern for a week or so, but so far so good.

Hope this helps. Perhaps others will have more to add here. This has been driving me nuts for some time.
    Good call - I tried the lower stacks and it seems to be working fine. Thank you Tman

Also as an update - I did around 20 more T1 sacs and finally got a rare soul to drop

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    After thinking for ages, I would be the only one in the game who doesn‘t have VHE, he dropped twice this morning.😆
    Additionally I had tons of 4* dupes, a Pharao dupe and a long waited for purple spice girl.

Love this event!
    Dropped twice from these Raider's souls??
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post

Love this event!
    Congrats mate, he was the last Eddie to complete my collection (just before Eternity was released) since then I got him at least 6 times....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/