OS
    Android

Troopers used for mission objectives

Does anybody know if the problem of Troopers used for doing mission challenges and not registering has been fixed or is due to be?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie666 View Post
    Does anybody know if the problem of Troopers used for doing mission challenges and not registering has been fixed or is due to be?
    I tried using a troopers toon to complete my final mission for the last 3 weeks and it never registered so it has not been fixed. Not sure if it is due for fixing on the next update but I certainly hope so

OS
    Android
    well, i used a troopers prisoner to complet the missions 'disable passives' as i don't have one (on this one account) and it counted.
    Regarding the class specific missions (mainly LOL) i don't really know. sometimes, it counted using a trooper to complete a class team, sometimes not.
    Especially where you need a complete team of class x and you don't have that many characters of given class. Just leave him out. It still counts, when you compete with an incomplete, team, but match the class.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    using troopers talismans with any mission still not work...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    using troopers talismans with any mission still not work...
    Which ones aren't working for you?

OS
    iOS

Need Troopers To Complete Missions

Is there anyone who can help me? I need a trooper gunner with zone talismans to complete 1 more lol dungeon. My trooper changed champions last week. And a trooper warrior with rage/hunter talismans. Same story, trooper just changed champions. Any help is appreciated. These are my last 2 missions before completion. I play all my troopers everyday and have for over a year.

Brian-9579
    Brian-9579

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Is there anyone who can help me? I need a trooper gunner with zone talismans to complete 1 more lol dungeon. My trooper changed champions last week. And a trooper warrior with rage/hunter talismans. Same story, trooper just changed champions. Any help is appreciated. These are my last 2 missions before completion. I play all my troopers everyday and have for over a year.

Brian-9579
    Add me - 90mphyorker-7463, and I'll clear a spot for you.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    I tried to complete a lol mission with a team of warrior class toons but I borrowed a trooper for this and it did not register 😠