Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

[list][*]Edward the Great (5 star Magus) NEW!: The Anti Anti-Magus with a wide variety of guaranteed (but narrow) removal effects, plus the ability to manipulate and provide various beneficial effects for himself and allies.
    Sparton

This one got me wondered a bit...

Wonder #1:

Anti-Anti Magus? How am I suppose to read that, please? So far I thought that best ''Anti-Magus'' characters are the Sentinels due to class advantage, right? So if I got that right the new Magus character is ''Anti-Sentinel''? You mean he CAN wipe them off?... To me best A-M right now is Alliance General, is the new guy being THAT good?

Wonder #2:

Well... Since you guys pulled out an ''Anti-Anti Magus'' toon, I suppose that you are workin' on ''Anti-Anti-Anti-Magus'' stuff already? Then you might be pull ''Anti-Anti-Anti-Anti-Magus'' and for some time ''5xAnti-Magus''... sure to not forget to do the same for other classes, please

P.S.

Thanks for inceased chances of gettin' Desert Warrior and some other stuff... Really missed those ones...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Banned
    Not even changing the chances to an acceptable rate on a christmas event, shows how money horny NF is.

OS
    Android
    20 xmas souls + 1 sacrifice:

I pulled all CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY characters and...Aces High Eddie.

Where the hell is Edward the Great? Doesn't matter, because he is no dealbreaker and I can get him at any time...

Wait, are we getting Christmas souls as sac rewards?!?

OS
    iOS
    18 Christmas Souls. No Eddie. Again. That makes past three events. Been three months and not a single cash donation to NF. Fine by me I suppose, but until a new Eddie drops my wallet stays shut.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Opened 20 Christmas souls. Got the Elf and Krampus. I'm happy with that. Was hoping to get CGE also. Wasn't to be. Ofc I would like to pull King Edward as well, but I can get him after the event. All in all I got 2 out of 3 chars I was hoping to get from the event. Actually not bad. 😃

OS
    Android
    While all of the events this month have actually been awesome... It's just so much in a short period of time, and I have no will power to pass up on these event souls. So by the time another event starts i'm usually at 0 ironite :'(

I've only been able to get 1 christmas soul so far. 3*
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Got Coalgiver Eddie today, seems alright. Anyone have Krampus? I want to know what he does.

F me! over 100 souls (and lots of $$$)!!! no Krampus, no Edward...

Christmas at LotB can be sooooo sad

OS
    Android
    I got Coal Giver, a couple of reindeers and some nice dupes from the ten package plus the souls earned from the arena event. I sacrificed the dupes, the two legendary souls I received contained a Prisoner and Aces High Eddie so...FUCKYEAH!
    What about Eddie the Great? I suppose I will find him sooner or later, there is no need to fret over it.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-30-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Grim-8797