Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I have swapped 2 eddies with help from support in the last few days and my request was dealt with quickly and easily 👍

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Ransom,

Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.
    After the feedback from the other troopers I'm getting really worried because I send a kind reminder and still got no response. Would it be too much to ask Leviathan to check the status of my request? If you didn't receive it, can you contact me through the forum?

Thank you in advance.
    Mindkaiser-0492

OS
    iOS
    Support can take a couple days to respond. You often just need to be patient.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Support can take a couple days to respond. You often just need to be patient.
    If that's the case, I have no problem waiting a couple more days. After all, I did brought this upon myself. ;-)

OS
    iOS
    Really, I tend to give them 4 days to a week before sending another email. They can get flooded with requests. They've never failed to get back to me though. Sometimes it just takes an extra day or two.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, long story short, I was probably contacting them through an e-mail account that was ending up in the underworld of spam mail. I tried sending the e-mail from another account I own and the reply was almost instant.

I'm back being a happy puppy.

OS
    Android

help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Ransom,

Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.
    same situation for me, may this trade work out for my crew please edsel-3356 is sending email now to michelle