Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android

doubt

what lvl in lord of light i got this fragments?

OS
    iOS
    Events are fun I like them but it Feels like the game needs to shake things up with some different pvp modes or competitions?

Modes like:
    multi eddies
    Character class restrictions
    Talisman or power move limitations
    Etc

New competitions:
    Monthly rewards for top cumulative point standings for the entire month
    Tournament of some sort
    Top tier rewards change from week to week

I still like pvp but same mode, same teams, same rewards every week is not going to keep people’s interest forever

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Events are fun I like them but it Feels like the game needs to shake things up with some different pvp modes or competitions?

Modes like:
    multi eddies
    Etc

New competitions:
    Tournament of some sort

I still like pvp but same mode, same teams, same rewards every week is not going to keep people’s interest forever
    i don't like pvp in that game, for me it is a pain to do weeks after weeks only for rewards ( it is extremely boring and a lost of time )
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post

Modes like:
    multi eddies
    Etc

New competitions:
    Tournament of some sort

I wasn't going to log in again but this is such a great idea(s) that I think it should be echoed. Nothing new to add, just please implement these because they'd be excellent for PVP! Especially the tournament, multi-Eddies and limitations!

Really great ideas, Ezz!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Hi all!!!

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but since some people are talking about the 666 event, that could be related to the NotB stage, I want to know what happened to the ending of the game...

I finished the story on two accounts already, (my main and a temporary one that I made only to finish the game again) and none gave me the ending movie, popups or anything at all, was just like I have finished the level for the 100th time, no popups saying that Hard Underworld was unlockes, not a thanks for playing, basically, nothing.

Is that normal now? I remember that when you beat the game for the first time you saw the ending movie, and got all the messages.

I know is off-topic, but this issue always bothered me, more then what I would like to.

Cheers! Ed!

I finished months ago.. and never saw anything special. In fact, never saw anything telling me I finished Battlefield Hard and Madness was unlocked.. or Underworld madness was unlocked, etc... nothing. And once I beat underworld madness.. absolutely nothing...

I figured those "congratulations" popups were all part of the climb to level 100... once you get to level 100.. there's no more "Congrats we've refilled stuff" screens. In fact, once you get to level 100.. you can't really expect to get any of the extra power boost or full refills of SOT/SOW ever. Level 100 is really the end of the game. Everything after that is about leveling up character or talismans, that's it

Failure to release new worlds and continue the stories has made the game have a pretty dead stop at level 100. And it seems waiting on new worlds may be futile if they've been in development since 2016.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-02-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I finished months ago.. and never saw anything special. In fact, never saw anything telling me I finished Battlefield Hard and Madness was unlocked.. or Underworld madness was unlocked, etc... nothing. And once I beat underworld madness.. absolutely nothing...

I figured those "congratulations" popups were all part of the climb to level 100... once you get to level 100.. there's no more "Congrats we've refilled stuff" screens. In fact, once you get to level 100.. you can't really expect to get any of the extra power boost or full refills of SOT/SOW ever. Level 100 is really the end of the game. Everything after that is about leveling up character or talismans, that's it

Failure to release new worlds and continue the stories has made the game have a pretty dead stop at level 100. And it seems waiting on new worlds may be futile if they've been in development since 2016.
    I wish they take some good example, pointing at Diablo 3 Paragon system, that after you reach max lvl (70) you keep getting XP and boosting your stats further with the Paragon points you get.

On here you could reach lvl 100 and then every time you would lvl again (for example, lets put 1M XP needed from lvl 99 to 100, every time you gather 1M xp you get a refill, maintaining the lvl cap at 100, and just computing the XP for refills.

---------

Everyone complains about the lack of content on this game, I for instance think that this game has a lot of content to offer, I do like most of the events, (souls event, are 100% dependent of luck, so I dislike then).

What I do think this game lacks is some sort of acknowledge for the part of the devs to the players.

Here is some example:

Monarch Arena event... I lost count of how many APMA or whatever that error name is after a LOT of arena matches. I think I lost a LOT of fragments for the Snowman in the process, and the devs were all in the Silent Planet. A little good will can go a long way, like, giving 25 frags for free as a apologize for the errors.

I am playing another game, spinoff from the Final Fantasy Universe, were players were given the equivalent of $10 on in game currency as a apologize because the maintenance took longer then expected (yeah a normal maintenance, nothing special, no one would even notice the longer timeframe).

This type of things only bring the players closer to the game! not further away, giving some compensation for know issues, will just prove the goodwill of the developers and would make a LOT of players actually wanting to spend on the game.

I appreciate the info Sparton, Leviathan and Kaz give to us.

But, somethings needs to be better addressed, just like the new Apple store policy, that thing should've come from the devs since day one, for every game that involves a chance to get something, what they are so afraid of? admiting something that we all already know, that the chance for some chars are abysmal... And guess what... I think I can speak for most of the players here, we don't mind certain characters being super-rare, what would be the point of having then all so easily anyway.

Look, I know is a long post, and I am not ranting, mad, or anything like that, I'm just pointing some topics that I wish they were treated differently.

I want to have desire to play the game, for what the game and the devs are, not because is based of the Greatest Heavy Metal Band of all time! Playing with Eddies for now are enough to keep me playing, but quality of service have a great impact on long term playing.

---------

Again, I know is a big post, please bare with me.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-03-2018 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Aditional thoughts
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    @sponholz you can check the ending here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmcmiZRYSKo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    @sponholz you can check the ending here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmcmiZRYSKo
    Appreciate that Don Slauki!

But the fact that its not available in the game anymore bugged me a little... no big tho.

Cheers! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    .. stuff...

I'm with you... That's what I was honestly expecting after lvl 100... a refill every following pseudo-level even though there was no actual leveling up.

To be fair, in the past they have given away 150 Ironite (~$5) due to issues. But you had to be on the forums to find it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned

=> you'll need 666 SuperLOL-soul-fragments (get 1 SuperLOL-soul-fragment / BNW battle)

with 666 SuperLOL-soul-fragments you'll get a 1% chance to get a Wolf-cultist-soul, 99% chance to get a common soul.