Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well darn I was hoping I was just not seeing it due to missing skill shards... or lack of really stacking negative buffs on her thus far..... From my perspective she hits softer than the pharaoh dogs and although the overall skill set is decent, the soft hitting makes her much, much, much less useful. Not expecting an offensive toon.. but well.. 1-3k damage per hit is exceptionally week for a single target hitter. I'd expect 3-6k damage for a defensive single target hitter. (Again, no skill shards so maybe that is close to her max hit fully powered up - but not seeing a reason to add shards at all). The Pharaoh dogs do 2-5k for multi-target hits.
    it's a good event, we win a new CR lamest than all old ones
    we have another useless toon who take a place in inventory
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it's a good event, we win a new CR lamest than all old ones
    we have another useless toon who take a place in inventory

It's a double-edged sword...

If NF keeps releasing more and more powerful characters, they alienate and anger people who have been playing longer. Imagine playing for a year and any new player can easily defeat all the full skill shard characters you have merely because they picked up the last 5 "exclusive" new characters?

I, for one, am all for keeping all characters within a given realm of damage/hp and not playing with those number ranges.

I was merely stating I think the SCR is missing about 30-50% attack strength to be inline with other existing, non-offensive, single-target characters, that's all. But again, perhaps with the 5 skill shards she is more inline with a full skill shard Pharaoh Dog attack strength. I don't maintain a database of character attack strengths. Just my observation.

(FWIW, I think the only real missing character is an Eddie to battle vs VHE.. an Eddie with a high special stat and an ability to revive and add true shield or endure to all allies... all other characters seem to be more of a mix and match of what is kind of already there. the SCR adds a new ability to copy negative buffs.. after Edward the Great introduced copying positive buffs.)
    Last edited by Yup; 01-04-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's a double-edged sword...

If NF keeps releasing more and more powerful characters, they alienate and anger people who have been playing longer. Imagine playing for a year and any new player can easily defeat all the full skill shard characters you have merely because they picked up the last 5 "exclusive" new characters?

I, for one, am all for keeping all characters within a given realm of damage/hp and not playing with those number ranges.

I was merely stating I think the SCR is missing about 30-50% attack strength to be inline with other existing, non-offensive, single-target characters, that's all. But again, perhaps with the 5 skill shards she is more inline with a full skill shard Pharaoh Dog attack strength. I don't maintain a database of character attack strengths. Just my observation.
    true but if they do only worst no interest to play for new characters ( for old players)
    Or like for me impossible to loot the best old ones ( i play since 1.5 year: the beginning )
    I don't know another so old player who don't have all that so important toons:

Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie,The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Astra_VS, Alliance General
    Last event 3000+ ironit and : 3 useless coalgiver and the green useless little toon
    Last edited by blade685; 01-04-2018 at 11:28 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    That is some serious bad luck.

I've been playing since Sept/Oct and the ONLY character I've never seen, and don't have, is VHE.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just came to say these drop rates suck (basket)balls. 13 minutes left and I need 10 more fragments for my first soul. Wish me luck...

Edit: Got the final 10 2 seconds after posting this lol... Talk about close call
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    That is some serious bad luck.

I've been playing since Sept/Oct and the ONLY character I've never seen, and don't have, is VHE.
    I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have:
    VHE, Rainmaker, Aces high, tailgunner (had him, he disappeared. literally.) Visions, and hallowed. Probably more that i'm not remembering.

That's some serious bad luck.

I do however have alliance general and prisoner and a few other rare ones...
    I just got nomad for the first time finally last week.

Luckily for me I finally have trooper eddie, who is the main reason for me starting to play in the first place.
    Took over a year to even be released when they showed him for the initial preview video of the game! wtf
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 01-04-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I haven't really been on the hunt for new characters ( Still looking for Rainmaker since day 1) I've been only playing Brave New World lately because I need more exotic Talismans for.... brave new world.... There's not much else to do.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings