Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I aggre with Mariner (took yours for a spin earlier today).

Best thing about her is you don't need to spend shards on her, GPDog dmg is NUTS in compare with hers.

Said that, quoting Sparton:

The Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer joins its fellow allies from the Brave New World as a new 4* Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. She is a physical attacker who deals extra damage based on negative effects on her, she can transfer all negative effects from her allies to herself, and automatically heals allies based on the amount of negative effects on her.

"deals extra damage based on negative effects on her" (???)

I don't know if this is a typo, or her basic is missing something.

If her basic, worked as advertised, hitting harder with each negative effect on her, I can see she getting some love on the arena. (versus Val teams for example, let that pesky shield fill your team with debuffs, steal then with SCR and boom.)
    or
    If her power move, healed right after she steals the debuffs (since she gets an extra turn).

Cheers! Ed!
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-03-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Quoted part of Sparton's initial post.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Impossible to win any fragment since Green LOL another bug.....?
    Update: finally just loot 10 fragments...to be continued
    Last edited by blade685; 01-04-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I've dropped two wicker man fragments in this. WTF!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    seriously?
    if you don't have the new CR open a ticket to NF support

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Said that, quoting Sparton:

The Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer joins its fellow allies from the Brave New World as a new 4* Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. She is a physical attacker who deals extra damage based on negative effects on her, she can transfer all negative effects from her allies to herself, and automatically heals allies based on the amount of negative effects on her.

"deals extra damage based on negative effects on her" (???)

I don't know if this is a typo, or her basic is missing something.
    My apologies, that was an error on my part when drafting up the original character summary. I had written that based on an earlier iteration of her skills, when the potencies of her effect made her more offense-focused instead of defense/healing focused. I've corrected the forum post description accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    It looks like there's an error with the extra rewards dropped from Floor I for this event. Floor I fragments will always be Wicker Man Fragments instead of Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer fragments. Please ensure you're clearing Floor II and above to get the fragments for the event.

If you contact CS about the issue, they'll gift you Rescuer Fragments for every Wicker Man Fragment you've earned for this event. You can email them by tapping the Gear button on the top-right of most screens, then tapping the "Support" button.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    My apologies, that was an error on my part when drafting up the original character summary. I had written that based on an earlier iteration of her skills, when the potencies of her effect made her more offense-focused instead of defense/healing focused. I've corrected the forum post description accordingly.

It looks like there's an error with the extra rewards dropped from Floor I for this event. Floor I fragments will always be Wicker Man Fragments instead of Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer fragments. Please ensure you're clearing Floor II and above to get the fragments for the event.

If you contact CS about the issue, they'll gift you Rescuer Fragments for every Wicker Man Fragment you've earned for this event. You can email them by tapping the Gear button on the top-right of most screens, then tapping the "Support" button.
    that is a good solution
    Just send a request

OS
    iOS

It's ok I got the sentinel anyway thanks

OS
    Android
    Just realized that the Corrupt Rescuer passive is like a discount Hellraiser passive. They both do mostly the same thing except Riot also cleanses himself and sometimes also cleanses other allies.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

Well darn I was hoping I was just not seeing it due to missing skill shards... or lack of really stacking negative buffs on her thus far..... From my perspective she hits softer than the pharaoh dogs and although the overall skill set is decent, the soft hitting makes her much, much, much less useful. Not expecting an offensive toon.. but well.. 1-3k damage per hit is exceptionally week for a single target hitter. I'd expect 3-6k damage for a defensive single target hitter. (Again, no skill shards so maybe that is close to her max hit fully powered up - but not seeing a reason to add shards at all). The Pharaoh dogs do 2-5k for multi-target hits.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-04-2018 at 10:05 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I just realised, I don't do the LOL Dungeon very often, but is the LOL dying like in TRON?