Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I do believe I have them all (at least for the time being)! Aces High dropped today after 36 666 Souls!
    gg me like all event only shit
    i had nomad and so many aos and loot nomad and today aos again ( my 7th ) and no ace high i have a bad joke account....
    What a boring game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Almost 500 precious fragments and 750 666 fragments

Guess what?

- only ONE red blink (a dupe corrupt general)
    - ZERO 50 frags prize

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Almost 500 precious fragments and 750 666 fragments

Guess what?

- only ONE red blink (a dupe corrupt general)
    - ZERO 50 frags prize
    Concerning the 50 frags it's same hear. Didn't drop once. I risk to repeat myself, but RNG is a bitch. About the red eyes, I think you are well in average. 500 precious and 750 666 frags equal 13 souls. Given that the red eye rate is 1% this still sounds reasonable. A couple of weeks ago I only had blue eyes for close to thirty souls. I nearly despaired. But then I got back to back Alliance General and Pharao Dog King and two days later Cyborg Eddie.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    With this event coming to an end, summing up last week for me. First of all a question: Has anybody seen a 50 fragment? For me not a single one dropped.
    Claimed 3rd 666 soul from fragments today, giving me 3* shit. After getting a green angel a few days ago from the 2nd one, yesterday I was again so stupid buying a ten pack from ironite, also I swore not to do it, which gave me another 2 green angels. Aaaaah!!! Finally I finished with a dupe Nomad, 3 green angels and 9 3* from 13 souls. Not that bad, but after one and a half years I‘m still waiting for AHE.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    played the 666 souls event every day. I think I had 8 or 9 666 souls (all from playing, none bought). got zero of the promoted characters, but an alliance general which I was still chasing (the rest of course being 3* crap). but also got 3 magnificent gold idols and 1 ultimate sacrifice heart from precious souls. so all in all a fine event for me – though I am still waiting and was hoping for AHE and nomad. but I do not think you can expect that much from just around 10 souls.

p.s.: I even got a single 50 x fragments which just happened today

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Concerning the 50 frags it's same hear. Didn't drop once. I risk to repeat myself, but RNG is a bitch. About the red eyes, I think you are well in average. 500 precious and 750 666 frags equal 13 souls. Given that the red eye rate is 1% this still sounds reasonable. A couple of weeks ago I only had blue eyes for close to thirty souls. I nearly despaired. But then I got back to back Alliance General and Pharao Dog King and two days later Cyborg Eddie.
    Agreed, but I really want the Aces High Eddie, so despite reasonable, I get disappointed with the dupe.

OS
    iOS
    Never saw 50 fragments ever. Not once.

Got 2 Aces Eddies, 1 Nomad, and a Shaman Eddie.. but admittedly those were 666 souls I bought for ironite not pieced from fragments.

Other than 3 star dupes.. the only fragment souls I got worth anything was a single Angel of Strife.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    No 50 frag drops for me either. Anybody get one?

OS
    Android
    Fairly certain I never saw a 50 drop, only 5 and 10. Only averaged about 100 of 666 frags per day. Good week to finish my rage talisman set though.

OS
    Android
    I wasn’t really paying attention every time just kind of a mindless grind all week but I feel like I got one 50 frag drop. I basically ran GOD the whole time got three 666 souls with 75 fragments left over. All three star toons for me
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.