Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry about the hiccup of uptime around the event start. The game was down for about 18 minutes, but has been running fine since.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Sparton I did a few runs or Game of Death and Powerslave and guess what... I am getting Precious Souls fragments instead of 666 fragments...
    You are guaranteed to get fragments from Cosmos quests, and those fragments are either Precious Soul Fragments or 666 Soul Fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayn13 View Post
    6 x the chance right.

What are the original chances?
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    according to the new apple rules, we should have the information about the chances, right? ;-)
    While I was hoping we'd have everything squared away for communicating odds in time for the start of this event, there's still some questions we're looking to have answered regarding the new guideline, so I don't have any specifics to share yet.

Sorry Slauki... guess your badges for today were robbed by Maclo during the time they were working out the issues with the server. C'mon guys!!! I love the events, but seriously... fix the bugs!!! I've already had several Maclo errors doing just normal Trooper maintenance.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    2 full SOT runs through AMoLaD... seems FAR more like a Precious Soul event than an 666 event. 65 666 frags for 160 SOT.... but 83 Precious Soul frags. (Yay. 1 star hearts oh boy!)
    Last edited by Yup; 01-07-2018 at 04:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Have to say the drop rates for 666 fragments are a joke. For once I am not chasing any of the characters so I am not that bothered but for newer players who were hoping to get one via fragments they are going to be disappointed. Then again they can always spend money and buy the Souls which is what the whole point of these "events" are anyway
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    While I was hoping we'd have everything squared away for communicating odds in time for the start of this event, there's still some questions we're looking to have answered regarding the new guideline, so I don't have any specifics to share yet.
    thanks for the info, hope this will get solved soon. if you ask me this is more of an ethical question and i like the new guidelines. if you buy something you should know exactly what you will get %wise. that's a matter of respect for the customers too. but well, sure you are a afraid to hurt the revenue

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Sorry Slauki... guess your badges for today were robbed by Maclo during the time they were working out the issues with the server. C'mon guys!!! I love the events, but seriously... fix the bugs!!! I've already had several Maclo errors doing just normal Trooper maintenance.
    don't worry man, maclo screwed me too once. badges are not that important anymore if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Have to say the drop rates for 666 fragments are a joke. For once I am not chasing any of the characters so I am not that bothered but for newer players who were hoping to get one via fragments they are going to be disappointed. Then again they can always spend money and buy the Souls which is what the whole point of these "events" are anyway
    yeah i agree, but they want to sell the souls, so they can't give them away too lightly.

my results so far in 22 rounds powerslave:

precious frags: 31
    666 Frags: 5
    Last edited by slauki; 01-07-2018 at 10:58 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Interesting event for sure, i was more expecting something related to the Beast but anyway.
    Getting fragments by farming PvE is not that bad. I can say this event is a good return on ironite investment into sands of time refills.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I like the event. Definitely a slower pace than some of the others, but a little over 100 frags just playing all my troopers works. Also, scored enough precious frags for at least 1 soul from that. Sure the few 666 souls will probably be 3*, but sacrifice event coming and not chasing these toons.

Have to agree with osiris on the characters not being what I would expect. More powerslave souls than 666 souls, but it's all good.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I think transparency is the goal. Gaming has been heading this way for a while. It’s old news in China and Japan. I’d be more impressed if you guys would get everything out in the open, rather than trying to figure out what you have to disclose. If your reluctant to release certain information on drop rates, it looks to the player like you know they’re bad. If that’s the case, make them reasonable and release the info.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    but a little over 100 frags just playing all my troopers works
    Just as a matter of interest what level you played to get those? I have gone through all 46 of my Troopers today and only got 15 fragments. As I said earlier I am not that bothered as I have the 3 characters. This is all about the RNG though and how it keeps f*****g me over. To be honest I am pretty sick of it now and I am seriously thinking now of canning the game for this reason (well it is one of the reasons anyway).
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Just as a matter of interest what level you played to get those? I have gone through all 46 of my Troopers today and only got 15 fragments. As I said earlier I am not that bothered as I have the 3 characters. This is all about the RNG though and how it keeps f*****g me over. To be honest I am pretty sick of it now and I am seriously thinking now of canning the game for this reason (well it is one of the reasons anyway).
    I've been playing Cast Die. 115 of the 666 frags just playing troopers.

I wouldn't worry too much. Should balance out over the course of the week.
    Last edited by Askora; 01-07-2018 at 03:39 PM.