Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Exactly for what they said I leave this game:
    The countless bugs, how difficult it is to get the character I want, the monotony: never new levels, countless events that seem useless and many things

It's not a bad game but I got tired of it, the only good things are the wonderful people in this forum.
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    All good points being made. But here's the thing - I don't want to play some other game. I'm here for Iron Fucking Maiden, and to play the different Eddies from the posters in my room growing up.

So enough of this funeral, let's roll up our sleeves and see if we can get a gauge of player interest going ourselves to let the devs know what's important to us.

1. Which element do you feel should be the primary focus of the devs for the next month?

(A) Bug fixes and nothing else
    (B) New Characters
    (C) New Worlds/Storylines
    (D) New ways to play the game
    (E) Shortening the daily obligations/tasks

2. Which element has most made you feel like quitting the game?

(A) Inability to get the characters I really want
    (B) The length of time it takes to play Troopers each day
    (C) The bugs
    (D) Spending money and being let down with your pulls
    (E) Boredom with lack of new content

3. Suppose a new world was released, and you beat it in the first 3 days. How do you feel?

(A) Hey, at least we've got some new scenery to farm! I'm good for 6 months.
    (B) That was fun but now I'm bored again
    (C) Night City was cool, but I really wanted Silent Planet... whatever that might be
    (D) I voted to fix the bugs, dammit

4. Suppose the team fixed every bug in the game:

(A) Thank you devs, I will now play all the time because that AoF doesn't give random extra turns anymore
    (B) Nothing will really change in my gameplay, but I'm happy they're fixed
    (C) Fuck you guys, I relied on those bugs to compete in PVP and now I have to find a new offense
    (D) Sure you fixed the bugs, but where's my new content? I want it all, and I want it now.

5. What's the most exciting part of the game for you right now?

(A) Getting to play as Eddie / getting new Eddies to play around with
    (B) Creating new and innovative PVP Teams
    (C) The storylines
    (D) New and challenging ways to play
    (E) The satisfaction of giving my Troopers badges
    (F) Looking forward to getting new characters
    (G) Fix the damn bugs!

666. You can make one change to the game that will improve it, in your own words. What's your idea?

__________________________________________________ ______
    Post of the year, Mariner! Sorry I'm slow to respond to this and the associated threads -- my Forum time is down these days because I'm spending so much more time in the game.

My answers are as follows:

1. B / C / D - to be honest, the bugs don't really bother me that much. They're annoying, but I don't play this game for its technical mechanics. I play it for Eddie, his allies, and to bring Maiden lore to life.

2. Is this question a joke? Quitting this game? I will be here until the end. I do, however, wish there was a larger variety of ways to financially support the game. Given the nature of RNG, I'm extremely reluctant to spend anything on souls. It can be demoralizing to spend real $ for a very small return (10x 3* dupes, for instance). I like the opportunities to buy some of the more useful talismans (Shell, Immunity, etc).

3. A

4. B - it would definitely be nice for the mechanics to work as expected, but see my response to #1.

5. D / F - again, this game is all about the characters for me - the Eddies and his allies. The most interesting thing to me is capturing Maiden lore (and the eternal archetypes Maiden invokes). To that end, I do appreciate it when a larger variety of characters is useful. I'm not a huge fan of the Arena concept, because there is such a limited set of characters that is useful at any given time. On the other hand, I really like Missions, as they require a large variety of characters. It sounds like Gauntlet will be going in that direction as well. Also, regarding Arena vs. Missions, this community is really special - Maiden truly does attract the coolest people. Arena is so damn competitive. If you look at the Forum, most of the conflict among players relates to Arena. In contrast, some of the coolest threads and discussions on this Forum have centered around players sharing their Trooper champ with others, so that others can complete Missions they can't complete on their own. I would love to see the focus of the game shift away from the Arena (let's keep it but just make it less dominant) and more towards cooperative game modes.

666. I would love to see more game modes that reward a broad and deep roster. Again, Arena is all about a handful of characters who happen to be the best at any point in time. Meanwhile, dozens or hundreds of characters sit neglected on the bench. Let's find a way to make them more useful, to emphasize and capitalize on their unique abilities. Oh, and let's see some more Seventh Son characters: Moonchild, Babalon, Gabriel, Lucifer, the twins, etc. Oh, speaking of Moonchild, Mariner's post several months ago regarding the Moonchild concept was pure gold.

Finally, to echo Mariner's opening sentiment, if I had known when I first started listening to Maiden 29 years ago that I would be playing this game today, I would have never have believed it.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-24-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I know it's probably pointless and too late, but....

1. D ... guild events, see 666 below, then C
    2. A. @$^&*$ dupe generation!!!!! It wouldn't be bad of there wasn't a cap to your 'toon garage'.
    3. A
    4. B
    5. C

666. Monthly Guild events similar to games like Heroes of Dragon Age. individual PvP, but tiered rewards for guild rank and individual rank. With decent toon rewards, tho. Channelling my inner Eddie as a huge Maiden fan? YGTBFKM abso-fking-lutely!!! Never would have dreamed it as a kid...........

OS
    Android
    Great post Mariner. Really constructive!!!
    1.- C,D
    2.- E
    3.-A
    4.-B
    5.- D,F
    666.- Other ways of getting fragments of eternity/troopers souls or increase the possibility of buying them (more than 20/50 a week).
    New missions/ achievements every 1 or 2 months (cleanse the corruption could be a package of new missions instead of an event)
    Possibility of changing fragments of souls in other ways (not only for precious souls)
    Last edited by Lord-7618; 05-24-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!