Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    1. Which element do you feel should be the primary focus of the devs for the next month?

(F) Change Dupe loot system is the priority for me, impossible to be competive in pvp without:
    Navigator Eddie, VH Eddie, Alliance General and Astra_VS

2. Which element has most made you feel like quitting the game?

(A) Inability to get the characters I really want
    (E) Boredom with lack of new content

3. Suppose a new world was released, and you beat it in the first 3 days. How do you feel?

(B) That was fun but now I'm bored again
    (C) Night City was cool, but I really wanted Silent Planet... whatever that might be

4. Suppose the team fixed every bug in the game:

(C) Fuck you guys, I relied on those bugs to compete in PVP and now I have to find a new offense

5. What's the most exciting part of the game for you right now?

(A) Getting to play as Eddie / getting new Eddies to play around with
    (F) Looking forward to getting new characters
    Last edited by blade685; 01-10-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Thank you to everyone that has replied! There are some really outstanding ideas in here, and we are putting together a much better view of the big picture in terms of what we want to see.

I am still compiling all of the results and ideas into the main thread, and please continue to provide any feedback you have.

Next steps from here will be to start single-topic discussion threads on the most important items, and debate them until we arrive at a few really solid, thought-out ideas to propose to NF. The plan is to not just load up a thread with a bunch of thoughts that disappear, but to really define what we feel would be some great things to implement within reasonable guidelines. More on that later today.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Thank you to everyone that has replied! There are some really outstanding ideas in here, and we are putting together a much better view of the big picture in terms of what we want to see.

I am still compiling all of the results and ideas into the main thread, and please continue to provide any feedback you have.

Next steps from here will be to start single-topic discussion threads on the most important items, and debate them until we arrive at a few really solid, thought-out ideas to propose to NF. The plan is to not just load up a thread with a bunch of thoughts that disappear, but to really define what we feel would be some great things to implement within reasonable guidelines. More on that later today.
    i don't know if NF will do something that time but good try
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

I'll answer any new threads based on new content to the best of my abilities.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    If this game wasn’t IronMaiden branded, no one would be playing it... Part of the issue is no matter how bugged the game is, people still spend real world money on it. As long as the game generates revenue and the band’s management sees that, there’s little incentive to spend money to fix it. Because other than Maiden fans, there’s little market for new non Maiden fans wanting to play this game. That’s a reality. When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed. It’s not worth it financially from band’s business point of view. This game is just publicity. Was never meant to be a major game. It’s a fun mobile game to kill time with. It never was meant to be an in depth deep game...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed.
    Exactly. That's why we're trying to come up with ways to keep the current Maiden-fan player base engaged. And while all good things come to an end eventually, the fact that the band just planned a tour around the game tells me that they haven't thrown in the towel yet. So if you have some ideas to make things better, please don't hesitate to toss them out here. \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Here are my answers, same as Pepp's responses:

1. A,E
    2. B
    3. D
    4. B
    5. D

666 - I really do want to see new content and new things to do - it is the grind that is boring and that at the moment is all I do every day to make sure troopers are covered and due to the way I work I can grind for most of the day on auto once I get up to when I go to bed. Virtually all auto at the moment too so not really playing it much other than the when doing PVP or an event specific thing which needs direct input.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I do enjoy the game flaws and all. My previous comment was to illustrate an issue we may have no control over. I’d like to see Arena AI & reward tiers/prizes reworked and improved. I think this has been suggested in a various form but, I’d also like to see a single player mode with endless waves of random enemies. Levels up and gets harder until you die. There could be a competitive leader board of highest level/points achieved etc. Enemies killed would yield certain amount of points etc. Points total could yield random rewards similar to vortex.

This would be more random than straight grinding same levels with same enemies over and over and would yield useful rewards. The randomness alone would keep it interesting and fun.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    If this game wasn’t IronMaiden branded, no one would be playing it... Part of the issue is no matter how bugged the game is, people still spend real world money on it. As long as the game generates revenue and the band’s management sees that, there’s little incentive to spend money to fix it. Because other than Maiden fans, there’s little market for new non Maiden fans wanting to play this game. That’s a reality. When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed. It’s not worth it financially from band’s business point of view. This game is just publicity. Was never meant to be a major game. It’s a fun mobile game to kill time with. It never was meant to be an in depth deep game...
    don't forget the indirect revenue, i got nice birthday presents and christmas presents with the IM/LOTB brand and yesterday i ordered some more stuff from the LOTB 2018 tour. as i wrote in the other thread, i'm willing to support this project, but i won't buy useless and overpriced stuff ingame for sure. i really hope the game will create some overall profit, so that it will be developed further...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    1. Which element do you feel should be the primary focus of the devs for the next month?

(A) Bug fixes and nothing else

2. Which element has most made you feel like quitting the game?

(C) The bugs

3. Suppose a new world was released, and you beat it in the first 3 days. How do you feel?

(A) Hey, at least we've got some new scenery to farm! I'm good for 6 months.
    (D) I voted to fix the bugs, dammit

4. Suppose the team fixed every bug in the game:

(A) Thank you devs, I will now play all the time because the game works properly!

5. What's the most exciting part of the game for you right now?

(A) Getting to play as Eddie / getting new Eddies to play around with
    (B) Creating new and innovative PVP Teams
    (C) The storylines
    (D) New and challenging ways to play

(F) Looking forward to getting new characters

(G) Fix the damn bugs!
    All of these

666. You can make one change to the game that will improve it, in your own words. What's your idea?

Fix the stability of the game. No crash at the end of any battles. People who can't get in the game can now play.
    I'm glad to see that this post sparked an interest. Especially that Sparton was here, that was my main intention. Regarding Slauki's comment on dead forum=dead game: the main point of that title was me asking if the player count has gone down as drastically as the forum member count.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572