Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    1) c
    2) c
    3) a
    4) a
    5) g

The absolute most frustrating thing about this game is the friggin AOF and his bugged extra turns. There are other bugs but losing 15 pvp matches per week to defenses with AOF that grant extra turns for removing endure on my blocker but not killing anyone on my team is ridiculous and infuriating. How anybody justifies using this cheater on defense is still beyond me.
    PI is annoying as are a lot of the other bugs - but AOF fix needs to be priority one for a truly functional meta. Priority 2 should be new modes and content.

OS
    iOS
    Another great thread thread. Thank you very much Mariner for starting this! You‘re doing an awesome job man! This thread and all the following dealing with annoying issues in this game and making more and more leave or at least going casual are very necessary. For me the dozens of game crashes a day and time consuming gameplay are the most annoying things about this game.

1 E, 2 B, 3 A, 4 B, 5 F, 666 \m/ 😈
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Another great thread thread. Thank you very much Mariner for starting this! You‘re doing an awesome job man! This thread and all the following dealing with annoying issues in this game and making more and more leave or at least going casual are very necessary. For me the dozens of game crashes a day and time consuming gameplay are the most annoying things about this game.

1 E, 2 B, 3 A, 4 B, 5 F, 666 \m/ 😈

Thanks! Thread is updated with the latest votes \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.