Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i think a legendary soul should not give you a 4*, plus its kinda useless cuz u already need to have a full maxed out team to defeat the beast on madness, still collecting rares is fun.

Offtopic but since a soul gives u 1*-3* And mostly drops 2* shouldnt it make since for rare souls that drop 3*-5* drop 4* usually? Ye ik best idea ever

But no really my friend bought 30 rare souls, got only 1 4*... Rest are 3*s, the 4* drop rate is too low
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I got a child of the damned warrior. Am happy with that.

I think everybody should be guaranteed a 5* for that.

OS
    iOS
    lol i still havent pulled a 5*
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Finally beat it last night,got a 4* Carriage Rider Eddie. Hopefully he can recover after the nerf bat snuck up on him and conked him upside his head. LOL

But I will bet you 100 ironite,that I will pull another one from a Rare Magus Soul.
    Last edited by kryton; 08-19-2016 at 12:01 PM.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    lol i still havent pulled a 5*

What! i can see u have 7 mummy eddies 3 speed of light eddies and 7 run to the hills eddies... Why did u bother lvling them up?!? Just cuz u got the mats and just for fun i guess

I got my 2 5*s from rare souls, still havent reached madness yet, i hope i get an eddie from it.

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    What! i can see u have 7 mummy eddies 3 speed of light eddies and 7 run to the hills eddies... Why did u bother lvling them up?!? Just cuz u got the mats and just for fun i guess

I got my 2 5*s from rare souls, still havent reached madness yet, i hope i get an eddie from it.
    i just used them as fillers, i didnt spent any items on them, im hoping they do something in the future maybe can banish or exchange them for shards, i believe Lamia said something a while ago that its best to keep hold of eddie dupes
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Yep she did, and many have said theyre gonna add something about eddie dupes, but damn dats alot of eddies, i got my speed of light on my first day, this month i got run to the hills, yesterday got mummy, AND STILL MO DUPES

Havent got them since

OS
    iOS
    i swap all mine for a nomad
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I agree, the nomad is really powerfull, especially wih his vanish on strike ability

OS
    iOS
    yeah he looks good as well
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad