Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Awesome stuff, Pepp, between that and your GCR, you can run for Eternal soon enough. Congrats, Trooper!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Corrupted ox soul (warrior)
    Good pull, best paired with a VE, and 2 stunned cows, in Holland
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Awesome stuff, Pepp, between that and your GCR, you can run for Eternal soon enough. Congrats, Trooper!
    Thanks, Iceman, that's the plan. 😂
    Glad to have you back as a trooper.
    Have to say sorry for fighting you yesterday in the Arena. I wanted to clear my list and reach the 500.
    Made them tonight and have 512 now.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Good pull, best paired with a VE, and 2 stunned cows, in Holland
    Exactly! I have already put all of them to my defence with VE. I am sure my defence will have a significant change.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thanks, Iceman, that's the plan. 😂
    Glad to have you back as a trooper.
    Have to say sorry for fighting you yesterday in the Arena. I wanted to clear my list and reach the 500.
    Made them tonight and have 512 now.
    No worries at all, mate. This week has had to be gloves off for everyone in order to get to the 500 matches. I had to attack so many of my good troopers as well to get to 500 and clear my lists. I usually don't bother with revenges...all part of the game.

Congrats on reaching 500! I am going to rest easy now and watch today's bloodbath from the sidelines, haha.

OS
    Android
    i did my last buy test of legendary soul, end for me, another shit ABB dupe.
    I will not spend nothing in souls if no update of the summon (dupe) system....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just got myself a 4* Warrior Hellhound from the Legendary I got from beating Number of the Beast on Madness. Is that toon good for anything?
    TiHa-9650

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TiHa View Post
    Just got myself a 4* Warrior Hellhound from the Legendary I got from beating Number of the Beast on Madness. Is that toon good for anything?
    Do you hate being frozen? Do you hate being stunned? Do you hate being taunted? Hellhound has an app for that.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    In PvP, if you have immunity talismans, you can put a set on hellhound and it will (theoretically) provide immunity to your whole team, preventing Prisoner's passive blocking yours. I don't know if the bug has been fixed though or not (HH's passive not working even with immu talis if you go first I think this was the issue).

You can still use it though in PvP if you don't have the talismans, but will not be efficient against prisoner teams. Good for certain levels on PvE though, but you just finished the whole story
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    I love him in PvE autofarm and use him lately quite a bit in PvP on my offensive team as well.

@Enti: yes the immunity for himself is still buggy ... I think it doesn't work if he has a set of immunity on him - what would be the point against Prisoner teams ... without immunity talismans it seems to work ... weird bug - hope it gets resolved soon. Must be the same with Purple Artillery Dog though.