Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    got tailgunner eddie in a legendary soul today and happy with that. used to have him but sacrificed him a while back.
    got rainmaker eddie yesterday in a gunner/assasin soul
    and vampire hunter last week in a gunner/assasin soul
    so happy with my recent pulls

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Opened me Legendary Souls collected from missions.

Green Harpy. What a joke.
    Opened 3 Legendary Souls the other day. 2 from Fragments and 1 from the store.

1 was another Green Harpy, 1 Assassin Ox Cultist and I can't remember the last. So must have been a dupe and Sacrificed.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Prisoner #2...really wish I could forge (F2F) these guys & make a decent toon outta them! Btw, was from frags cuz apu the arena store was still locked last time I checked, ffs! NF at it's finest!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Prisoner #2...really wish I could forge (F2F) these guys & make a decent toon outta them! Btw, was from frags cuz apu the arena store was still locked last time I checked, ffs! NF at it's finest!!!
    how does this forge exactly work? sounds like a cool idea, put several toons together to create a new toon?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    how does this forge exactly work? sounds like a cool idea, put several toons together to create a new toon?
    Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 20 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆, 2 into 3, 3 into 4. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! Plus there's mods, similar to talismans that u do the same with. Mods go on 7 different base nodes with ur choice of bots for protecting ur base from raids & also give bots abilities in arenas. And again 1-4 ☆'s. NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!
    Check it out slauki, prolly not ur kinda game, buttonmasher, no thot required but would give u a better idea. As always, LotB members come 1st when joining alliance.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-10-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 12 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!
    Something like this would be nice, instead of dropping characters with too many abilities, maybe drop it with some base abilities and give options for different upgrade paths, it would level up into different versions depending on chosen abilities, so not every (i.e. purple valkirie) would be the same, also they could give lesser characters (maybe a sandworm just for kicks) some other signature abilities so that you could find arena worthy sandworms, make dups worth saving and add to variety and surprise factor.

Last legendary was 4* Dup Allied Bomber Boy.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-10-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Something like this would be nice, instead of dropping characters with too many abilities, maybe drop it with less abilities and give option to different upgrade paths, it would level up into different versions depending on chosen abilities, so not every (i.e. purple valkirie) would be the same, also they could give lesser characters (maybe a sandworm just for kicks) some other signature abilities so that you could find arena worthy sandworms, make dups worth saving and add to variety and surprise factor.

Last legendary was 4* Dup Allied Bomber Boy.
    Edited my original post & could still add more!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 20 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆, 2 into 3, 3 into 4. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! Plus there's mods, similar to talismans that u do the same with. Mods go on 7 different base nodes with ur choice of bots for protecting ur base from raids & also give bots abilities in arenas. And again 1-4 ☆'s. NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!
    Check it out slauki, prolly not ur kinda game, buttonmasher, no thot required but would give u a better idea. As always, LotB members come 1st when joining alliance.
    I actually started playing that game a few weeks ago... Pretty fun, but with all the time this game sucks out of my schedule I haven't had the time to mess with it. I think I'm only level 16 or something. I'll have to log into it again today. Love playing a game with minimal bugs!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I actually started playing that game a few weeks ago... Pretty fun, but with all the time this game sucks out of my schedule I haven't had the time to mess with it. I think I'm only level 16 or something. I'll have to log into it again today. Love playing a game with minimal bugs!!!
    Join alliance Sidney! Search LotB, Jofer16 or Silentknight68
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Join alliance Sidney! Search LotB, Jofer16 or Silentknight68
    Will do!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...