Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Whoa. Is the 7 deadly gifts supposed to be there again? I tried to claim and it said error and I tried again and now it's frozen lmao. I already got my pharaoh from it way back. I'm guessing this is also a glitch.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Here's a new one (for me)... Eddie wasn't allowed to scroll side to side for his other skills/attacks in PvP. Luckily for me it was a very easy opponent so it didn't make a difference. But still... Should be looked into. It was the battle that just happened Sparton.
    Wait... you can scroll side to side???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thks to this little update from the App Store Im not able to run the game, no matter what...

Reinstalled, clear cache and data, nothing works... only a black screen shows up.

Sended an e-mail to the support and no response. How is this even possible with a high-end smartphone?

Does anyone had this issue?

EDIT: Its so awesome to loose an 2x drop from BNW, you guys can imagine it...

EDIT 2: Trying to play via emulator, but lots of crashes make me lose my resourses and troopers...
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 01-18-2018 at 01:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Thks to this little update from the App Store Im not able to run the game, no matter what...

Reinstalled, clear cache and data, nothing works... only a black screen shows up.

Sended an e-mail to the support and no response. How is this even possible with a high-end smartphone?

Does anyone had this issue?

EDIT: Its so awesome to loose an 2x drop from BNW, you guys can imagine it...

EDIT 2: Trying to play via emulator, but lots of crashes make me lose my resourses and troopers...
    Damn, that sucks. Had a couple of times the game has just closed in the middle of a level, no error or anything. Didn't even think about it being related to that update the other day. High-end phone here as well, I'm on a galaxy s8+.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Damn, that sucks. Had a couple of times the game has just closed in the middle of a level, no error or anything. Didn't even think about it being related to that update the other day. High-end phone here as well, I'm on a galaxy s8+.
    The game was running (with the already know bugs and some MACLs) but just after the update that I only ran yesterday the game simply can't open, only shows a black screen that I can only close through a physical button. Im in use of a Motorola Z2 Force with Oreo.

OS
    Android
    The game was running (with the already know bugs and some MACLs) but just after the update that I only ran yesterday the game simply can't open, only shows a black screen that I can only close through a physical button. Im in use of a Motorola Z2 Force with Oreo.
    Hopefully the big update fixes the issue. Doesn't help much for you farming BNW right now though. Thinking the update should come in a few hours based on the usual update pattern. Might get a few hours, if it fixes everything.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hopefully the big update fixes the issue. Doesn't help much for you farming BNW right now though. Thinking the update should come in a few hours based on the usual update pattern. Might get a few hours, if it fixes everything.
    Yeah! Hope your right!!

Banned
    After that mini update sometimes the control buttons disappear

Damn, sorry to hear that mate. I've passed your info along to the team to investigate.

Do you know if the game is being installed to an SD card? We know there's issues with running the game from an SD card; if the game is getting reinstalled to that location, try moving it manually to the internal memory, and that may solve the problem.

@ Sparton Are we getting an update today?