Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I love updates, I only wish that some hotfixes were dropped a little faster, but to be fair to NF 1 update per month is above average, in some games balancing changes takes 4 months to occur.

And... I like the SoL changes, since Buff Stealing plays a huge part on the game nowadays, the changes does sound promising. He is a very well designed Eddie IMO, love his design, and the way he "Hacks" the game with his fury is one of the coolest fury animations for me.

And a little controversial opinion here, I am liking the way PI is working atm, usually PI was SO strong that any char with it is a REAL menace until it fades, or in Eda's case, until the buffs *hopefully* fades.

As it is today: any char that have it is Immune to any debuff, can't have the PI removed or stoled, so the char can't be debuffed/cc'ed in any way. Which is still strong imo, but the fact that in some way PI now has a pseudo-counter, that only steals the buffs, they still can't be removed.

One of my most successful attacking team doesn't have Eda and/or buff removers/stealers.

I know I was a little harsh and said a couple of times that this game is beyond broken (not in a bad manner fyi, just in a way that somethings would be really hard to fully fix, taking some technical approach), and to be honest sometimes strange bugs happen that they could also have a collateral fixing effect.

And the forums, with those pro-active posts are making me like this game more and more. The community here is just awesome. Devs and Players.

So take this post as my sincerely apologies, if by any chance I misconduct myself in any way.

Anyway, I like the changes on this patch so far, Looking forward to play more with SoL.

Cheers! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

As it is today: any char that have it is Immune to any debuff, can't have the PI removed or stoled, so the char can't be debuffed/cc'ed in any way. Which is still strong imo, but the fact that in some way PI now has a pseudo-counter, that only steals the buffs, they still can't be removed.

Please don't misunderstand my comments.... in no instance is PI ever removed. I was stating it IS possible to remove blue buffs on a character with PI. But PI stays in place. Yellow buffs never go anywhere until they expire (except Ghost via Permadeath).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually a defense to counteract Endure + PI is pretty readily available. I think most by level 40-50 have the capability even if they don't have the overall hitting strength to win matches.
    but a defense has to have a chance vs a wide range of opponents, not only vs 2% of the guys who can easily swich the team if you adjust your defense in that way. but spartons post implied this so i guess, we can expect something soon.

and to be fair, the PI hype took a big hit, so it's not as annoying as it was some weeks ago.

just one other thing to discuss/adress:

does anyone else feel that ascension is somewhat out of line? i think a 50-60% rise of stats would be more reasonable than doubling them.

and yeah this pre infos are golden!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    So is the fact that other buffs can be stolen from a toon with PI a bug or working as intended?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Please don't misunderstand my comments.... in no instance is PI ever removed. I was stating it IS possible to remove blue buffs on a character with PI. But PI stays in place. Yellow buffs never go anywhere until they expire (except Ghost via Permadeath).
    Sup Yup!!! Honestly, I wasn't even replying on top of your comment, that was my personal opinion about PI, I just like the way PI works now.

I think that it's still strong, since itself can't be stealed and prevent any debuffs to be applied. I just like that you now can, at least, steal the buffs from a char that have PI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    So is the fact that other buffs can be stolen from a toon with PI a bug or working as intended?
    Taking Sparton's comment into account, I think it's a bug. But this is one bug I like so far.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-11-2018 at 10:49 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    .... aaaaaaccctttuuallllyy..... I'm finding the Angel talismans more annoying You can't tell where they are until a toon starts cleansing and healing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

Taking Sparton's comment into account, I think it's a bug. But this is one bug I like so far.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    Ok I thought it was a bug, so I must be dumb because other than bugged stealing or Aces high I have not come up with a way to remove endure from toons with PI. I just usually have to wait it out.

But in fairness - despite many G/A souls I still don’t have Eda so it’s tough for me to experiment and test how to deal with PI.

OS
    Android
    No mention of aces high ed skills not working properly? and about souls not grouping correctly in the book of souls?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Perfect immunity is a perfect pain in the ass....
    As Slauki said, going with an attack team with 3 Edas with endure and a Pharaoh is just like cheating, you just can't lose any battle, since if any of the Edas do his power move, it gonna be extended for everyone.
    Also this "ability" makes PvP fights longer and boring, since it's not really a challenge, it's more like a break in a game and PvP system full of them already. The "Perfect solution" would be to make it last just 2 or 3 rounds...
    Anyway, is always great to see this tweakings from time to time to balance weak chars. Talking about weak chars, I would like to see some love for the Trooper soul characters, the Warlord and Bastion primarily, since for me they seem more a 4* character, and not 5* at all...
    That and fixing the current bugs(extra turns, buffs stolen even with PI, prisoner won't blocking passives, etc) will made the game better for everyone.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Perfect immunity is a perfect pain in the ass....
    As Slauki said, going with an attack team with 3 Edas with endure and a Pharaoh is just like cheating, you just can't lose any battle, since if any of the Edas do his power move, it gonna be extended for everyone.
    Also this "ability" makes PvP fights longer and boring, since it's not really a challenge, it's more like a break in a game and PvP system full of them already. The "Perfect solution" would be to make it last just 2 or 3 rounds...
    my solution would be to adjust her so that she gives PI to herself and up to ONE ally for maximal 2 rounds. would make her way more reasonable. but in fact this would still let her be pretty much unkillable for 2 turns if you take 3 of them with endure.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.