Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until to January 4th, 4pm PST, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Rescuer Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer!

The Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer joins its fellow allies from the Brave New World as a new 4* Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. She is a physical attacker who can grant herself Guard Shield, she can transfer all negative effects from her allies to herself, and automatically heals allies based on the amount of negative effects on her.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Rescuer Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Corrupt Rescuer:

• Get a FREE 10 Rescuer Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Corrupt Rescuer!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Corrupt Rescuer, including Energy Talismans and the normally PVP-exclusive Hunter Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Rescuer Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit it, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Corrupt Rescuer’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Vitalize (Passive)
    Heals allies every turn based on the number of negative effects currently on you. Heal amount based on your MAX HP.

Battery (Basic)
    Deals 3 hits of physical damage to a single target.
    35% Chance to gain a Guard Shield for 2 turns.
    LV 2/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +25%

Avail (Power)
    Steal all negative effects from allies and place them on yourself.
    Increase ATK for 2 turns.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Sentinel
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 01-04-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Correcting error regarding basic attack functionality.

OS
    iOS
    Droprate today sucks big time. 15 Frags in 30 LOL battles lvl 7
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    40 mission LOL X,200fragments,2 rare souls...

OS
    Android
    RNG is the biggest problem in that game some players have always luck others not
    That CR is another useless toon i think, he need to be tested
    Last edited by blade685; 01-03-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    RNG is the biggest problem in that game some players have always luck others not
    Saw on the Facebook group someone say he only did 9 runs of LOL X and got 4x50 fragments. I have done around 70 runs on LOL VII yesterday and today and only have 145 (including the free 10). Going to refill my SoT soon and finish my Troopers off on it and cross my fingers I get the rest.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Just got her this morning. Pretty sure I have done maybe 20-30 runs with no 50 or 25 drops at all. Quite a few tens though. One of my troopers had her and I have used her and she may have some uses but not a top 10 toon I don't think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Saw on the Facebook group someone say he only did 9 runs of LOL X and got 4x50 fragments. I have done around 70 runs on LOL VII yesterday and today and only have 145 (including the free 10). Going to refill my SoT soon and finish my Troopers off on it and cross my fingers I get the rest.
    yes RNG is totally ridiculous in that game and many players are gone because of that
    I never see a 50 or 25 in that event ( 5 and 10 ), i will have 200 tonight or tomorrow i think
    Last edited by blade685; 01-03-2018 at 02:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Just got her this morning. Pretty sure I have done maybe 20-30 runs with no 50 or 25 drops at all. Quite a few tens though. One of my troopers had her and I have used her and she may have some uses but not a top 10 toon I don't think.
    certainly not a top 10 for sure

OS
    Android
    I did some runs with her and here's what I've got:

Best talisman setup I found is angels and guards (or energy, but I like the damage reduction of guards better). Angels are needed to cleanse her so you can actually use her power move which is where she becomes useful. Her attack is so bad that it's almost pointless. I haven't sharded her but for her purpose, I'm not sure you'd need to.

Her best use is on PVP Attack against teams with Beelzebub or Pyro soldiers. They stack burns on your team, and when she takes them all with her power, you end up with almost a full health restore on your team each round. She really shines there, but that's it. Against other teams without these massive effect stackers, she's basically a liability.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Full sands of time runs through lol, 10 fragments dropped. How are you faring?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.