Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I like how things are going so far in this month. Since life is keeping me from investing as much time as I used to, I've been spending more time here instead reading everyone's comments. I like the more relaxed pace compared to the last couple months. I expect the game update to be out anywhere from today to Friday since it coincides with their mid-month prediction. I'll jump back in and test the waters once the update comes out, hopefully a new feature will come with it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I like how things are going so far in this month. Since life is keeping me from investing as much time as I used to, I've been spending more time here instead reading everyone's comments. I like the more relaxed pace compared to the last couple months. I expect the game update to be out anywhere from today to Friday since it coincides with their mid-month prediction. I'll jump back in and test the waters once the update comes out, hopefully a new feature will come with it.

I also quite like the more relaxed pace this month, we all have a life after all. This month to me is perfect (apart from the ludicrous 666 souls drop rates of course. Usually game updates happen on Wednesdays so let’s see if this holds true.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I vote for more events, most aren't that much of a burden, just a way to get something extra out of what we are doing anyway. I would like to see an occasional event that is more for the end gamers though. We need another Immortal Soul event!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    It's nice to have a break, please note that some, if not most, of the players that comes here to post and read on this forums play a LOT more then an average player.

If you take that into account, and the fact that even the daily players have work/family/other stuffs to do outside the game, the time becomes your enemy proportionally to the number of events.

And I think that on January until mid-February is the time of the year people travel and/or are on vacation from school/work.

I, as a daily player, prefer a mid-term month, November and December was a little too much, and the break from those months on January is very welcome.

But, I would like a middle ground there, that whenever you are in the game, there is something for you to do, but if you miss a couple of days on the events you would still have a chance to fulfill it.

In all honesty I think most of us don't have that much of time to grind 24/7 on LotB. I would totally be trying to stay in-game messing around on the Arena/Events all day if I had the time to do so.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    I like the events recently, but I really appreciate the lighter month this month. I'm taking a class outside of work so my year is off to an especially busy start.
    Valentine's is coming, anniversary, birthday... A break once in a while is actually welcome.
    I agree with the comments about finally having a chance to catch up on evolution materials and talismans a bit.

It's definitely interesting to see everyone's thoughts on what is "too much" or "too little" events in a month.

We definitely targeted January to be a bit leaner than November's and December's events, because fatigue for having too many events that involve grinding constantly is definitely something we feel impacts a lot of players. That said, January's events are also a bit... back heavy, so it's pretty understandable that some players are feeling we've had a slow month so far.

February will definitely have a bit of an uptick in activity including some new ways of getting rewards from events, though, so perhaps that'll help make it so we can have events running more often without players feeling the need to be grinding constantly for events that interest them.

OS
    iOS
    Personally I think that the more events the better. If you miss some that too is OK. One or two other games I play more casually do a re-run of certain events so people do not miss out - they can be a day long a or a few days and then they are repeated - not for hugely important prizes of course but say for this game an event over a day to get a skill shard or a rare talisman or the like. If you miss it on a Tuesday one week you can get on a different day the next week sort of thing.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's definitely interesting to see everyone's thoughts on what is "too much" or "too little" events in a month.

We definitely targeted January to be a bit leaner than November's and December's events, because fatigue for having too many events that involve grinding constantly is definitely something we feel impacts a lot of players. That said, January's events are also a bit... back heavy, so it's pretty understandable that some players are feeling we've had a slow month so far.

February will definitely have a bit of an uptick in activity including some new ways of getting rewards from events, though, so perhaps that'll help make it so we can have events running more often without players feeling the need to be grinding constantly for events that interest them.
    Very curious but very happy about this response... If we can span the grind across multiple instances that will be awesome.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I've personally liked the relaxed pace of this month after the frenzy of November and December. As someone who's been playing for over a year, a big factor in how "relaxed" it feels for me is whether I feel I can pass on an event without feeling like I've missed out on something. If it's a bunch of events where you're grinding for event-exclusive characters, then it'll feel hectic. If it's an event where you're grinding for non-exclusives or previously-released characters (like the 666 event), then it feels more relaxed.

So, I think you can have the best of both worlds by having a mix of those types of events each month.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hey guys, would like to hear your opinion on this topic:

many guys complained, that november and december were too grind intense.
    i'd slightly agree, although i was very okay with all the events.

now they slowed down the pace and for me personally this month is damn boring. not enough action not enough events. i'd love to see more cool grinding events in february.

what do you think?
    I'm with you on this. The events are the only thing keeping me interested at the moment. The end of month looks more interesting.