Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Proliferation of Scales - More Talismans from Brave New World

All talismans are dropping more frequently in the Brave New World!

From now until January 18th, 4 PM PT, all Brave New World dungeons have a 2x chance to drop all talismans! Take this opportunity to quickly grab some of the more common talismans you may need, or to get the last one or two of the rarer talismans from the higher floors!

OS
    iOS
    Are the Immortal Talismans not dropping anymore, I got 2 in the first week of BNW being released and after over 300 battles in Garden of Dismay between Floors 7 and 10, nothing...?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Are the Immortal Talismans not dropping anymore, I got 2 in the first week of BNW being released and after over 300 battles in Garden of Dismay between Floors 7 and 10, nothing...?
    Me neither. I have one set and a spare and not seen anything of note yet in Dismay. I get decent enough drops in Fear and Life. Still need to get a killer auto team for Dismay that does not need a switch but so far no luck at all on that front.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I haven't seen one in a while but they were dropping. I have a few sets of them. I've been running GOD lvl X quite a bit the past few weeks.

....other than yesterday and today... I saw them. Didn't see any yesterday... in fact didn't see any Assassin talismans at all yesterday running about 15 times through GOD lvl X... only saw Magus talismans. Which was fine with me since there are no super-rare Assassin talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I thought the same thing for awhile. I was getting them from Level X until the update that was supposed to make the super rare ones drop more often. I decided to drop down to Level VIII last week and was able to get them to drop there, did the same thing in fear for the thorn talismans. In my opinion it is better to play Level VIII unless you're trying to get the super rare talismans
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    After many SoT refills I finally got a lightning talisman on my last run. Comet a few runs later.
    I just wish it wasn't so many SoT for such a short run because I need a couple more...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I thought the same thing for awhile. I was getting them from Level X until the update that was supposed to make the super rare ones drop more often. I decided to drop down to Level VIII last week and was able to get them to drop there, did the same thing in fear for the thorn talismans. In my opinion it is better to play Level VIII unless you're trying to get the super rare talismans
    I finished my third immortal set today and got two comet talis for my second set. Unfortunately no lightning in sight. I still need three. I played about ten runs on GoD X over the weekend and got not one single talisman, just evo material.
    I tried different teams to autofarm, that took between 5 and seven minutes. Eddie was always Pharaoh. The last team was completed by Astra, Gunner Dog and AGS. I did five or six runs without a defeat. I tried around with the green Harpy because her damage scales with enemy’s HP. It worked good, when the shield was down, but when the gunner dog died early and couldn’t be revived the game was lost.
    I tried around with the gunner undead soldier and he seems interesting here. He’s multiple hitter and can give extra turns to the team. And he can heal. I’m curious, how he’ll work when skilled.
    Other options for me, would be Gunner UR and Gunner GS, because they’re multiple hitters, too.
    Maybe someone who has them skilled can give them a try?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    After doing around 20 runs of GoL VII and VIII: talismans are dropping, but just not the right ones for me. Looking for shell talis as I want to get one or two more sets of these, but not a single one has dropped yet. Got two advantage and three chance talis, though.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

I was lucky enough to get 2 Rage and 2 lightnings to complete the sets.

I didn't get anything on my first I played around 200 runs on BNW to get them. took about 60 runs to get a single talisman though, and I haven't gotten any of the other premium talismans like immortal

OS
    iOS
    I got my final rage to complete one set. Still looking for two Immortal to complete a second set and only got the one Lightening. Zone sorted last week as are quake. So really I am looking to Dismay for the lightening and immortals - like Pepp I am trying to get a auto team to get these but still getting the odd defeat. Like Pepp I have found Pharaoh the best Ed and I always have Gunner Dog too - the other two spots I am playing with and like Pepp used AGS (in line with what the Devs suggest and it worked pretty well but only had three runs with that.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496