Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    50 souls - nothing.

Still waiting to see the odds.

"a higher rate" 0,00000001% or what.

I think that those NF deceivers will never show us the odds.

Maybe some reports are needed...

OS
    Android
    56 Maker souls, 3 tier 6 sacrifices, 1 tier 7, 2 vortex fills, and well over 200 other souls mixed between legendary, g/a, rare and various. Nothing of note. Got a Shaman Eddie dupe and a Visions Eddie dupe. Yawn. 56 skill shards and no one to put them on.

No 7th son, no Cyborg, no VHE, no Aces High, no Prisoner, no Ed the Great, no Hallowed Eddie, no Witch Doctor.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android

rough odds

seems like many have tried and had disappointing results-this one is actually worth spending on-HE KICKS ASS and thank you NF for making a keeper for my crew

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    56 Maker souls, 3 tier 6 sacrifices, 1 tier 7, 2 vortex fills, and well over 200 other souls mixed between legendary, g/a, rare and various. Nothing of note. Got a Shaman Eddie dupe and a Visions Eddie dupe. Yawn. 56 skill shards and no one to put them on.

No 7th son, no Cyborg, no VHE, no Aces High, no Prisoner, no Ed the Great, no Hallowed Eddie, no Witch Doctor.
    ohh man... this is exactly the same thing that happened to me, but I still do not lose faith, an event is approaching in the pvp, I hope that this reward with souls, and I hope to reach a final lvl 6 sacrifice.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    @t-man SAC01 occours if you get some souls which will push you over the 99 inventory limit. thanks to carlos who found this.
    i had 88 souls and got SAC01 too because 40 rare souls would have dropped from the L6 sacrifice.
    so i burned 30 to have enough space for the new ones. and tadaaaaaaa no SAC01.
    I was just coming here to update. First off thanks for the info.

So I got this error on 2 different i devices. I then tried on a droid emulator, and success. Been all good since.

I had around 99 rare G/A souls, so maybe that was it. As they were in the rewards. Though, I’m not sure why it worked on the emulator?

Speaking of, I’m not missing any g/a toons that I can think of. I need rare souls, but can’t get those to drop instead of the g/a souls. Go figure lol

So far...
    50 Maker, around 50 rare, and maybe 10 Legendary souls, and no SS Eddie yet either. Still need Edward as well.

On the bright side, Val finally dropped for me. In fact 2 of her. Same happen during last months event with her sister Eda. Funny how that happens.

And now Cyborg. He was my final missing Eddie up until last month. He dropped for me finally during the Christmas events, and just now a 2nd one. This continually happens. It has to be more than simple RNG.

Question now is, do I sacrifice him?
    Last edited by T-Man; 01-20-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Update

OS
    Android
    toch luck with the souls:
    Tier 6+7 Sacrifice, 2x Vortex and 10 Bought Souls on all 6 accounts (3 of mine, 3 from friend) = ~25x6 souls = 150 Souls opened:
    Result: 1(!) 7th son Eddie (after 3rd soul), very few 4* dupes, most wer 3*
    From the Vortex, i got several Rare Souls, G/A Souls and a few class souls, which gave several 5* Dupe Eddies (Visions, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker) and a missing Hallowed Eddie.

1 Eddie less to cross off my list
    I played the 7 Son and he seems pretty good. Heavy in PVP and solid in PVE. But just got my 2nd (dupe) 7th Son from a 22-Rare-Soul drop.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Popped back in to sac all my fodder that I've been saving up.

Did a Tier VII sac first - 14 event souls, 12 skill shards, 2 legendary souls.
    Tier VI next - 7 event souls, 4 legendary souls, 20 regular souls.

Looks like that will be my first and last VII sacrifice - those rewards are pathetic for the effort required to fill.

After everything said and done, I am out of gold, but still have some souls left that I can't claim. I didn't pull seventh son (of the seventh son), but I did manage to finally get VHE(!). I guess if I ever do come back, I'll be able to compete at PVP a bit better.

Overall, every one of my VI sac's were better (or at least close to) reward-wise than the VII. I don't see the point of a VII over a double-VI.
    Last edited by bort; 01-20-2018 at 06:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    No luck again 4 me...sacrifice tier VI, full vortex and I bought 10 souls from the store = nothing but dupes.

OS
    iOS
    Had an unbelievable luck in this event. Saved many 4 and 5 star chars for sacrifice, maybe 3 Tier VI. First Tier VI gave me 4 event souls, no extra ones. First disappointment. Immediately threw them in and gave me Seventh Son Eddie. Couldn’t believe my eyes. Never expected that to happen and never had such a luck before. Made him champ ofc. Only bad thing, I put all my skill shards on Hallowed Eddie and Edward the Great, so had only 7 left, but I think he’s still very strong. Will put upcoming shards on him.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    So far no luck either, 25+ (lost count to be honest, but should be something around this) events souls total from: 2 Tiers VI sacs, 1 Vortex fill, got some Skills shards, and 15 G/A souls (only 3* dupes...), 2 Legendaries Souls and not a single Rare Soul. Also bought a few Event Souls to no success either.

So, no 7th so far.

This one will have a special meaning to me if I get enough luck to pull him during the event (key words "Seventh Son" , but in my case Second Daughter). This game is helping me go through a lot of stuff that's happening in my life right now, It's always nice to have something to focus while you also think on the outcome of some life related problems.

Anyway, I do hope to get him, he looks awesome, and with a great set of skills.

Cheers to everyone that have pulled him! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-20-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356