Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Well, bought 3 souls and managed to pull 7son Eddie. With him and VHe as my pulls, I guess it’s the games way of telling me to come back

Just have to figure out what to kit him out with now

OS
    Android
    I always moans because I never pulled special toon during any event! So here we go:
    I don't know how many VI's I did but I managed to fill up vortex 3 times. Received plenty of new souls (way more than 50 I'm sure), a lot of rare, g/a etc and didn't get 7 son.
    This is pathetic, I still can't understand why during "events" we cannot get new toons as guaranteed from 1st used soul? 2nd 3rd etc pull can be random but 1st soul shoud give us new char. That would make the game more fair on PvP (end game).
    Now you've added OP toon and only chosen ones had a lucky to pull him, do you think is that right/fun?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    It is funny you should say that as I have long suspected that some accounts seem to be "tagged" with good and bad RNG. If you look around whenever these events pop up there are certain players out there who always seem to drop the new chars rather quickly while some of us scrape around for months trying to get them. It may just be that they drop a lot of money trying to get these new chars and it pays off - I don't know.

I haven't got 7th Son and I am out of Souls and characters to sacrifice. I have more than enough Ironite to buy a few packs of Souls but with my luck I can't see the point (maybe I am paying again for dropping Cyborg and Rainmaker recently). From all these types of events I have NEVER got one of the new chars. Yes I have picked some of them up later from Souls or events but there are still lots I am missing. I am not angry at not getting 7th Son as I didn't expect to so it is no surprise I haven't. I feel like I am at a crossroads with the game now though and am thinking it is probably about time to throw in the towel and use my time, effort and money on another game I play. That is another point - spending money on the game. I long ago put my card in my wallet and stopped spending on the game and that is another thing I don't get. By having crap RNG NF are losing out on money from me. Why should I spend money on something I will get no reward from? I would rather save it and spend it on something I will get more value and enjoyment from. I really don't need NF to publish the drop rates tbh as I can tell you now the odds are shit :-/

Didn't mean this to come across as a moan post and wanted to be constructive but I just feel so disillusioned with the game I can't be proactive about it. Maybe some of my Troopers can give me some incentive and guidance to change the way I play but I just feel like I am on a hamster's wheel right now with it all. That does make me sad as I did love the game. Only thing keeping me going is giving badges daily to all my awesome Troopers which I will continue to do for the time being.
    i see always same players with all good toons yes too...and many new in the game with so better toons than me
    I think the only solution is to let them play without us....
    Last edited by blade685; 01-22-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Andy, blade, Kris,
    I had the same feeling from the Mystic Eddie event. I hit a streak in late November through December picking up several useful chars even Edd the Great. For this event, I've had 3 vortex fills, I lost count, but over 80 Maker souls, all the Legendary souls while donating to the cause and so far no 7th. Sucks but it is what it is... hopefully the tide will turn for you.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Andy, blade, Kris,
    I had the same feeling from the Mystic Eddie event. I hit a streak in late November through December picking up several useful chars even Edd the Great. For this event, I've had 3 vortex fills, I lost count, but over 80 Maker souls, all the Legendary souls while donating to the cause and so far no 7th. Sucks but it is what it is... hopefully the tide will turn for you.
    unfortunately i think the good option for me is to leave the game like so many old good trooper
    NF do only bad things now i don't see any good things in the game since a long time
    The only last thing is to loot good toons and i don't loot them
    In pvp you can lose at first round without playing vs many completely cheated teams with a full defence team, ridiculous ...
    Now i just lose so many time in the game for nothing and update useless toons because i have nothing good to update
    A player like me who play since the beginning of the game and win and buy many souls at all event who don't have all that so important pvp toons:
    Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Astra_VS, Alliance General
    It is not serious
    Last edited by blade685; 01-22-2018 at 04:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The only characters I've ever gotten from a character specific event are Viking Eddie from the Raider's soul, and the Mayan Priestess from the Ritual soul. Due to NF's lack of compliance with Apple's guidelines on lootboxes, we won't ever know what the rates are because Apple won't enforce the policy for whatever reason.

OS
    iOS
    I honestly think it's about timing...

It seems to me there are better odds of pulling the special character the first day it's released and the last day of the event. Everything in between is a horrible crap shoot.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I honestly think it's about timing...

It seems to me there are better odds of pulling the special character the first day it's released and the last day of the event. Everything in between is a horrible crap shoot.
    i tryed last day last event and only dupes too, but perhaps a little better for others players

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i tryed last day last event and only dupes too, but perhaps a little better for others players
    Thus far I've only ever been lucky on the first day of an event. Then I try and get more souls/vortex fills etc and I end up getting a whole lot of nothing. This event was the first time I felt I really had some luck. I pulled 7S with my second Maker soul.... but I've done a couple vortex fills since then and converted many more Maker Souls in the last couple days and seen nothing of merit whatsoever, other than a duplicate Eda.

Same thing happened during the Mystic Eddie event. Even though I didn't need him, I saw him more than once the first day.. then nothing the rest of the event.

And with the Edward the Great event. I got him within the first 8 hours. Then nothing the rest of the event.

With the Alchemist.. I waited a day.. never saw him, ever, after a couple hundred souls. Had to fill the vortex to finally get the Alchemist.

I also think people here exaggerate quite a bit. 4,5,6 vortex fills in a short amount of time is highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-22-2018 at 06:58 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I had lucky, despite missing yet several good ones, got 7 son and edward the great, beside 2 or 3 5 star characters, and many 4 star, all with 2 vortex fills, and 3 sacrifices 6 level.
    I think it´s just lucky somedays, the last sacrifice event was awful to me.